He Is a Deranged and Dangerous Man

1459DCEF-D5BF-45C2-8FAD-E20BB3B5A3F5Donald Trump used his vast knowledge of science and medicine to float more medical trial balloons. He is now repeatedly suggesting the idea that disinfectant should be injected into the bodies of humans to cure coronavirus patients while doubling down on his claims that sunlight kills the deadly virus.

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?” Trump wondered aloud during his daily COVID-19 briefing.

So all you Trump fans, go grab your syringes, fill them up with a large dose of Lysol and inject it directly into your lungs. Your president has said you’ll be COVID-free in one minute, so what have you got to lose?

But before you do, be aware that a senior health official, under questioning from reporters, later said federal laboratories are not considering or trying to develop such a treatment option. That health official is about to be fired for contradicting the king.

As to sunshine being the cure, Vice Buttlicker (aka Mike Pence) said that there is “encouraging” news about how “heat and sunlight” affect coronavirus. So all of you Trump supporters need to run out and buy yourself a tanning bed and burn that damn virus right out of you.

But before you do, Deborah Birx, one of Mr Trump’s coronavirus task force members, disagreed that the sun’s rays could be used to help virus victims, saying that the sun should not be used as a treatment.

Trump is a fucking moron. A deranged and dangerous one, at that.

37 thoughts on “He Is a Deranged and Dangerous Man

1. Paula Light April 23, 2020 / 7:36 pm

It’s truly mind blowing. And I heard him say that about the disinfectant. It’s not spin by “haters.”

2. XingfuMama April 23, 2020 / 7:36 pm

I suppose that if you inject some one with poison it might kill the virus…as well as the patient.

3. Jen Goldie April 23, 2020 / 7:45 pm

There’s a good idea! Then he would kill off all of his supporters! 👍 Tongue in cheek of course, but at this point anything would help you. Sorry but if he really said that you’re all in big trouble!💜

4. Taswegian1957 April 23, 2020 / 7:51 pm

Where does he get these ideas? He is truly crazy. COVID 19 appeared in Australia at the end of our summer. We had plenty of sunlight and people have still got sick so I don’t see how that theory works. As for the disinfectant one, it’s so dumb I’m not even going to comment except to say that if it was that easy wouldn’t the scientists and doctors have discovered it weeks ago?

5. robertawrites235681907 April 23, 2020 / 9:10 pm

Those are dangerous statements, I agree. I don’t usually make comments on political posts but injecting disinfectant into your body would kill you. But then the cause of death wouldn’t be coronavirus, would it?

6. Ruth April 24, 2020 / 3:57 am

Maybe Trump should offer to trial his favoured treatments? He could take a king-size dose of Hydroxychloroquine, inject himself with the strongest disinfectant he can find and go fry himself on his sunbed set to the highest level…

• Marleen April 24, 2020 / 12:53 pm

All three! (Today, though, he said he was being “sarcastic” about the bleach/disinfectant.)

• Fandango April 24, 2020 / 11:35 pm

Yeah, right. I watched him. He wasn’t being sarcastic. He was just being his usual, ignorant, asshole self.

• Marleen April 25, 2020 / 12:44 am

I think he was heavy on his ignorant self the day before and primarily his asshole self on Friday. I absolutely agree, he hadn’t been sarcastic on Thursday.

7. newepicauthor April 24, 2020 / 5:49 am

Lysol put out a statement that ingesting their product should not be done under any circumstances.

• Fandango April 24, 2020 / 11:04 pm

One would think that anyone would know that, but look at all of the idiots who ate Tide detergent pods.

8. Melanie B Cee April 24, 2020 / 8:51 am

Well there is this thought: if the Trump lemmings do try that disinfectant cleaner option to ‘cure’ themselves of the virus, they’ll be poisoned and die. Less morons that way. Not that I’m advocating death by Lysol, but it is sorta funny if one has a morbid sense of the absurd like I do.

• Fandango April 24, 2020 / 11:11 pm

I read that several people have been hospitalized after attempting the Trump cure.

9. Stroke Survivor UK April 24, 2020 / 11:56 am

Trump just did themselves a massive favour. Right now his supporters are injecting themselves with bleach.

10. leigha66 April 24, 2020 / 10:58 pm

These two brilliant statement are why I can no longer watch his press conferences. There is definitely a loose wire between that small brain and his mouth.

11. brian f kirkham (@inkdropb) April 25, 2020 / 1:41 am

It’ll take some time, a remedy will be found (not coming from any politicians head), and while still pointing the finger elsewhere, the politicians will claim credit for the work of a scientist in the lab.

12. Goin' the extra...aaamile April 25, 2020 / 6:33 am

One thing I’ve always wanted to know is: why is (almost) every pic of Trump with some weird face? – not every pic can be photo-shopped right? He could learn a thing or two from our Prime Minister Mr. Modi, he’s never missed the camera and is ALWAYS smile perfect!

Does he smile only when he is outside the country? – like for example when he came to India.

• Fandango April 25, 2020 / 6:09 pm

He, Trump, is very animated. And most strange photos of him are NOT photoshopped. He’s just weird.

13. Marilyn Armstrong April 26, 2020 / 10:39 am

I keep wondering how we are going to have a real election. We can’t get him out of office unless people feel safe to go out and vote. I had one of those intermittent “I’m going to die” moments this morning. No reason for it, but every once in a while, I calculate my age, my physical demons, and Trump in one package and figure I’m doomed. I don’t think I’m wrong, either. It might not be Coronavirus. It might just be giving up on life.

• Fandango April 26, 2020 / 3:49 pm

If he does win in November, if he steals the election, or if there is no election, just giving up on life could be a viable option.