Fandango’s February Expressions #29

6785E27C-5A43-43F6-8667-122B84D057D7Today is my final Fandango’s February Expressions post. I hope you’ve enjoyed this prompt. I know that I’ve really enjoyed reading your responses.

Make hay while the sun shines

Each day during the month of February, at around 6 am Pacific Time, I will post an old adage, an old saying, a familiar expression that we’ve all heard and have probably used during our lifetimes. Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, will be to post a story, a poem, an image, an interpretation of what the expression means to you, or to do whatever it is that you want to do based upon the daily adage.

Please tag your post with #FFE and create a pingback to this post or include your link in a comment on each day’s post.

Have fun and be sure to read what others have posted in response to this prompt.

16 thoughts on “Fandango’s February Expressions #29

1. angloswiss February 29, 2020 / 7:00 am

Did I really manage to do them all? How time passes. Admttedly I did it more with a twinkle in my dim sighted eyes, but I did it. Isn’t english a wonderful language? And now for the last one, no good just sitting here making hay and the sun is not shining at the moment, so it will probably stay grass.

• Fandango February 29, 2020 / 7:34 am

I’m so glad you enjoyed this month of old adages and I appreciate that you participated each day.

2. myforever77 February 29, 2020 / 8:06 am

Sorry to see the end of this interesting theme.
    What can we expect for March now?

• Fandango February 29, 2020 / 2:04 pm

I think I’ll take a break from any additional prompts in March. 😉

3. newepicauthor February 29, 2020 / 9:08 am

You have to do this again next year, as I had so much fun participating in all of your prompts.

• Fandango February 29, 2020 / 2:36 pm

I can tell that you did, which is why I commented that maybe you should run with it this coming month.

4. leigha66 March 3, 2020 / 4:25 pm

Really enjoyed this series of prompts Fandango! Just sorry I was late on a lot of them.

• Fandango March 3, 2020 / 10:24 pm

No worries. Maybe if I do another month of old expressions, one will be “better late than never.” 😉