Fandango’s Provocative Question #56

FPQWelcome once again to Fandango’s Provocative Question. Each week I will pose what I think is a provocative question for your consideration.

Okay, here’s the deal. I’ve got so much on my plate right now getting ready for this big move to a new house in a new town in a few weeks that I really haven’t had much of an opportunity to come up with a new, original provocative question for this week. So I’m going to do something I’ve never done before. I’m going to blatantly steal a question another blogger I follow asked. In her Share Your World prompt on Monday, Melanie, aka Sparks From a Combustible Mind, asked this provocative question:

What’s something you consider to be terrifying that you have come to accept as a fact of life?

I didn’t have time to respond to this week’s Share Your World prompt, but if I had, my answer, which will not surprise anyone who reads my blog, would have been “Donald Trump.” So when you consider how to answer this question, “Donald Trump” has already been taken.

If you choose to participate, write a post with your response to the question. Once you are done, tag your post with #FPQ and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Or you can simply include a link to your post in the comments. But remember to check to confirm that your pingback or your link shows up in the comments.

26 thoughts on “Fandango’s Provocative Question #56

1. Stroke Survivor UK January 15, 2020 / 4:37 am

If you run short in future, just repost an early one. There must be several of us follow your blog now, who didn’t a year ago.

• Stroke Survivor UK January 15, 2020 / 1:59 pm

There should be a pingback to my post somewhere. It is not very good – I had another post almost ready to hit Publish then decided not to use it. But hopefully, some nice music to keep you entertained 🙂

2. aguycalledbloke January 15, 2020 / 5:05 am

Totally agree with you, as l said to Angie yesterday, you folks have the idiot and over here we have Bozo the Clown.

• Melanie B Cee January 15, 2020 / 9:08 am

It IS. Wow. Bozo? Orangutan man? Who would have thought such as those would ever run things for two big nations? 😮 Scares the crap out of me certainly!

3. Saumya Agrawal January 15, 2020 / 9:15 am

You can’t trust what people say.

4. rugby843 January 15, 2020 / 10:46 am

That my two cancers and my husband’s death from cancer means our three children, now 53, 50 and 49, have a greater chance for the same fate.

• Fandango January 15, 2020 / 10:59 pm

Well, as you know, because he took credit for it, Donald Trump has personally contributed to a lower death rate for cancer in America. Of course, that he had anything to do with declining cancer death rates is totally absurd, but that didn’t stop him from bragging. Anyway, sometimes cancer skips a generation or two. My wife’s mother died from breast cancer when she was 42, but my wife is 67 and has had no sign of breast or any other kind of cancer.