James A. Best, over at MYplace3187, has tagged me to participate in something called “Wanna Know You Better.”
The idea is for you to create your own post and title it “Wanna Know You Better. Then mention me, Fandango, as the one who nominated you and link back here to this post. I will ask 10 “briefly explain” questions and 10 “this or that” questions. Copy all the questions and answer them one by one. Then pass this along as a challenge to any of your favorite bloggers and mention them in your post. You may create your own questions for those you tag if you want to.
So, are you ready?
10 “briefly explain” questions:
- What really makes you angry? Donald Trump and all of his Republican sycophants and enablers.
- What is your favorite food that you cannot do without? Does coffee count as food?
- What is your biggest fear? That Donald Trump will not be impeached by the House of Representatives, or if he is, that he will be acquitted by the Senate and not be removed from office, that he will be re-elected, or, if he’s not, that he will refuse to accept the results of the election and will not leave, and domestic chaos will ensue and the United States will end up in another civil war.
- What has been your biggest accomplishment this year? That it’s almost the end of the year and I’m still among the living.
- If you could live any where in the world, where would that be? I’ve never been there, but from what I’ve seen, heard, and read, New Zealand.
- What is your favorite method to relieve stress? Reading and listening to music, especially after having eaten a marijuana infused marshmallow.
- Would you rather live on the Moon or on Mars for two years? I’ll pass on both, thank you very much.
- What is your favorite type of weather? Sunny and cool, pretty much like most of the time in San Francisco.
- What is your favorite sport to play or watch? I’m beyond the age of playing sports, but in terms of watching, Major League Baseball, the National Football League, and NBA and college basketball.
- Do you enjoy creative efforts to attract readers to your blog? I do try to be creative, engaging, and provocative on my blog and I hope that readers enjoy my efforts.
10 “this or that” questions:
- Beach or Mountains? Mountains
- Fish or fried chicken wings? Chicken wings
- Sydney or Rio De Janeiro? Sydney
- Swimming or climbing hills? These days, swimming
- Steak or Lamb? Steak
- Summer or Winter? Summer in San Francisco
- Countryside or city? City
- Spring or Autumn? Autumn
- Political Science or Statistics? Political science
- A Train or Airplane Ride? Train
Okay, I’m going to tag a few bloggers to answer these same questions.
- Paula Light at Light Motifs II
- Melanie at Sparks From a Combustible Mind
- Sadje at Keep It Alice
- Jim at A Unique Title For Me
- Rory at A Guy Called Bloke
No pressure, Paula, Melanie, Sadje, Jim, or Rory. Participate at your option.