Three Line Tales — Back in the Day

762E0DCC-93E1-49B5-9EE6-43E2020D9A6FI remember back in the day when I used to have to venture out into the frigid, snow covered streets of Chicago to do my Christmas shopping.

But then I moved to the Sunshine State and now I never again have to deal with such miserable weather in order to get my holiday shopping done.

Of course, these days, because I do all of my shopping online and have my packages delivered right to my door, I guess it doesn’t really matter anymore what the weather is where I live.

Written for this week’s Three Line Tales prompt from Sonya. Photo credit: Josh Hild via Unsplash.

11 thoughts on “Three Line Tales — Back in the Day

1. Sadje December 12, 2019 / 3:30 am

The joy of online shopping. Though the big stores are closing down for the same reason.

2. Irene December 12, 2019 / 5:08 am

So true, unless you procrastinate and have to run to the stores because not even the express delivery option will do!

3. Marleen December 12, 2019 / 9:16 am

Yeah. How about that?

4. parkermccoy December 12, 2019 / 1:17 pm

Haha. Online shopping is the best! No crowds. No stress. I actually relax while shopping online. These are amazing times we live in!

5. myplace3187 December 12, 2019 / 4:13 pm

Hello Fandango I have nominated you for the ” Wanna Get To Know You Better !! Challenge. This is all on my page. I know you enjoy challenges my friend.

6. leigha66 December 14, 2019 / 3:07 pm

I did a lot more online shopping this year then I usually do. It is just so much more convenient and much less anxiety. Although you do have to be home for delivery so there is no threat of porch pirates stealing your packages.