Who Is the Real Me?

The Real MeRory has this habit of asking a lot of questions. But that’s to be expected, given that his answer to his own question about his most useful personality trait was “I would have to say it’s my curiosity.”

In order to satisfy his insatiable curiosity, every week Rory poses three questions so that we can answer them and tell him (and whoever reads our responses) who we really are.

So let’s get to this week’s questions.

What is the silliest thing you have heard people say about you?

I try not to listen to what people say about me. If it’s something negative, it makes me feel bad about myself. And if it’s something positive, I don’t believe it. That said, probably the silliest thing anyone ever said about me is that I look like Kris Kristofferson. That’s nonsense. Seriously, do you see any resemblance?0D1547AF-B5E4-4F00-9597-FCE6A67F1671Grim fandango cropped

Which of your personality traits has been the most useful?

Is having a sense of humor a personality trait? If so, that’s my answer. If not, then I have no clue…or maybe no personality.

Are you a early bird or a night owl?

Back in the day I used to be a night owl and a world class sleeper once I finally hit the sheets. Now that I’m an old fart and can’t make it through most nights without having to get up and pee at least once, I’m more of an early bird. I’m usually up and out of bed no later 6:30 or 7:00 every morning. That said, early to bed and early to rise hasn’t made me any healthier, wealthier, or wiser, dammit.

14 thoughts on “Who Is the Real Me?

1. rugby843 December 1, 2019 / 6:55 am

Hilarious and I do see a certain je ne sais quoi about you both! ♥️😄👌

2. Sadje December 1, 2019 / 8:25 am

Keep at it, and one day you will be earning thousands from your blog.

3. aguycalledbloke December 1, 2019 / 1:32 pm

Crikey!! The similiarities between the two of you is simply striking – how can YOU not see it?? For sure it’s in the shoulders! Very impressive ….

Marvelously done good sir and many thanks 🙂

4. leigha66 December 2, 2019 / 10:00 pm

Impressive. I don’t know… if you compare the eyes on your page with Kris, they are at least both blue.

• Marleen December 2, 2019 / 11:50 pm

But yours are more like blueberries… except that it might be a painting or enhancement at the top of the page.

• Fandango December 3, 2019 / 7:56 am

Nope, those I my real eyes. No painting or enhancement.