Fandango’s Provocative Question #50

FPQWelcome once again to Fandango’s Provocative Question. Each week I will pose what I think is a provocative question for your consideration.

My provocative question today is a little different. It’s not political. It’s not about ghosts or beliefs, or even philosophy. It’s more personal.

Are you ready?

Would you be willing to give up everything you have if you could go back and start your life all over again? Why or why not?

If you choose to participate, write a post with your response to the question. Once you are done, tag your post with #FPQ and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Or you can simply include a link to your post in the comments.

The issue with pingbacks not showing up seems to have been resolved, but you might check to confirm that your pingback is there. If not, please manually add your link in the comments.

21 thoughts on “Fandango’s Provocative Question #50

1. Stroke Survivor UK November 27, 2019 / 3:33 am

Straight away you remind me of the UK film “About Time”. It was on tv here not so long ago. Released in 2013, so I guess it may have aired there too. In a nutshell, it focusses on a guy who is able to travel back in time. There are boundaries but in general, if he screws something up, he can go back and replay the moment. I’ll try and post later about what he concludes!
    Worth a watch. Bill Nighy is in it and excellent.

• Fandango November 27, 2019 / 7:27 am

I never saw it. I’ll have to see if I can find it streaming somewhere.

2. Teresa Grabs November 27, 2019 / 7:51 am

Pre-child self…you bet your life, where do I sign up.
    Post-child self…not on your nelly! My life may be one of poverty, failed attempts, and general unluckiness, but I wouldn’t change a thing.

3. pensitivity101 November 27, 2019 / 10:18 am

In short Fandango, no. In theory, by reliving my life I wouldn’t have what I have now so technically wouldn’t have it to give up. Sure, I would’ve done some things differently, and again, had I, I would not be where I’m at. It’s taken a lot to get me here, and I’m happy with my lot thanks.

4. Marilyn Armstrong November 27, 2019 / 3:54 pm

Have a great overeating day! We’re doing lamb this year. So far, no one else is sick. I’m counting on it!

• Fandango November 27, 2019 / 8:27 pm

Happy — and healthy — Thanksgiving, you two.

5. Marleen November 27, 2019 / 9:44 pm