Share Your World — Mind Over Matter

Share Your WorldMonday means it’s time for Melanie’s Share Your World challenge. This week she gave us one Halloween-oriented questions, but the rest of the questions are rather tongue-in-cheek.

1. Had any good conversations with yourself lately? Did you listen to yourself?And how’d that work out for you?

I talk to myself all the time, but I rarely listen to my inner voice. It doesn’t know what it’s talking about. After all, I live in the real world and my inner voice lives within the confines of my head, which can be a pretty strange place at times.

2. What is gravity and how does it work?

Gravity is that invisible force that keeps us grounded.4C8D0AE4-7ACC-4910-B47D-F10BA6E74444

3. What is more real – Mind or Matter?

In my mind, it doesn’t really matter.

4. Should a vegetarian (or vegan) eat animal crackers?

Only if the crackers are gluten-free, whatever gluten is.A853EB3C-1040-4E8B-BFD6-C4ED9E8A64BB

Halloween question

Name (describe) something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark and deserted wood or alley. Politicians are a given, so skip those please.

Personally, I don’t think I’d want to run into anything or anyone in a dark and deserted wood or alley.

14 thoughts on “Share Your World — Mind Over Matter

1. Amber October 21, 2019 / 1:10 pm

Lizard, Snake or any other reptile. Even I wouldn’t want to run into anything in a dark or deserted alley but since I have a reptile phobia, I don’t even want to run into any reptile even in my home.

2. Marleen October 21, 2019 / 1:28 pm

Should carnivores eat gingerbread men?

• Marleen October 21, 2019 / 2:07 pm

By the way, whether a vegetarian or carnivore, I don’t want lard or tallow, or hydrogenated oil, in my cookies or cakes or anything — except tallow in my McDonald’s fries.

3. Melanie B Cee October 21, 2019 / 1:54 pm

Thanks Fandango for Sharing Your World! I laughed aloud (and did a refined spit take at your answer to #2, although I don’t think you were being deliberately funny). I like that sentiment very much! 🙂

4. Ally Bean October 22, 2019 / 5:22 am

When talking with myself I’ve never thought about not listening to my inner voice. That might explain a lot about me. Interesting answer

5. leigha66 October 22, 2019 / 6:08 pm

I liked your answers Fandango. I think you are right about not wanting to meet with anyone in a dark wood or alley!