It’s No Mystery

9E95848E-447A-488F-BE19-7D204E602352Yes, it’s no mystery why Leigha Robbins was nominated for the Mystery Blog Award. After all, that award is presented to amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blogs not only captivate; they inspire and motivate. They are some of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. And all that describes Leigha to a T.

Rather than nominating specific bloggers for the award, Leigha wrote, “So one and all join in on the fun, answer some questions and share a blog! You have been nominated!”

And then Leigha posed these five questions, which I will now endeavor to answer:

Do you like your middle name?

Alas, Fandango Fivedotoh has no middle name, but if you wish to refer to me as “Fandango NMN Fivedotoh,” I will not object.

Have you ever been a witness to a crime?

Yes. It’s a crime every time I see Donald Trump on TV, where he tells lie after lie.

What is your favorite sport?

I know many people think that baseball is about as exciting as watching paint dry, but I loves me my Major League Baseball (except when the Yankees are winning).

Have you ever sang karaoke?

Yes, and I think I cleared the room.

If you could travel anywhere free of charge where would you go?

Around the world in 80 days.DF13B15E-3854-4E6E-869B-F6CDE210156B

15 thoughts on “It’s No Mystery

1. Stroke Survivor UK September 3, 2019 / 10:17 am

Whilst in a quiz once, I was asked to sing Bare Necessities for some bonus points. I was surprised how much fun it was.

2. Shweta Suresh September 3, 2019 / 10:26 am

That second-last one made me laugh so hard! Loved you answers, Fandango NMN Fivedotoh!

3. Melanie B Cee September 3, 2019 / 10:52 am

I may just answer those intriguing questions myself! 🙂 And your blog more than qualifies for the Mystery Blogger award, but you knew that. How many are on your virtual shelf now? Fifty? A hundred? 😉

4. Lisa Coleman September 3, 2019 / 2:49 pm

I absolutely agree on 2 & 3. So, just curious….if you are not a Yankees fan, who is your team? I have 3 teams in different divisions that I’m partial to, but my main team is in the same division as the Yankees…and its not the Red Sox. I do like Dustin Pedroia though.

• Lisa Coleman September 3, 2019 / 7:26 pm

Tampa Bay. Lived in Tampa for 21 years. I’m a Bucs fan too even though I don’t like my quarterback. I grew in North Texas & by default a Texas Ranger fan too. I like the Cubs because 1/2 my team & my manager has been there. I’m a Zobrist fan too.

• Fandango September 3, 2019 / 10:44 pm

I am not a Texas Rangers fan because I was, in my youth, a Washington Senators fan and one day Robert Short up and moved the team to Texas. After that, I gave up on baseball for a few decades, until I moved to Boston and rediscovered it through the Red Sox. I like the Cubs, too.

5. Marilyn Armstrong September 3, 2019 / 9:57 pm

And Porcello really blew it tonight. We REALLY REALLY REALLY needed to win. Guys are hitting. Guys are fielding. Pitchers aren’t pitching and we really need a closer and a bullpen. Otherwise, we are FINE.

• Fandango September 3, 2019 / 10:53 pm

I know. The Sox were down six runs and I THOUGHT they might have made a great home-field comeback. But it didn’t happen. They are too inconsistent this year and time is quickly running out for them.

6. leigha66 September 4, 2019 / 4:24 pm

I have found being in the bleachers is better than watching baseball on TV. I love the answers! Thanks for playing along!