Share Your World — Jaded

Share Your WorldMelanie’s Share Your World post asks some quick and, um, shall we say, dirty (?) questions. I hope my answers will do justice to her questions.

If you had to sum up the whole human species in 3 words, what would those words be?

Greedy, selfish, and irrational. Yes, I’m feeling very jaded these days when it comes to my opinion about the human species.

Where is the strangest place you’ve relieved yourself? Obviously in an emergency situation.

I was at a party at a friend of a friend’s house. I had had a lot of beers and had stuffed myself with the tacos and mini-enchiladas they had for eats. It was maybe around 10:00 or 10:30 and I started to get severe stomach cramps, so I ran to an upstairs bathroom, flung open the door, and was surprised to find a young woman sitting on the toilet. Well, I’d say she was equally as surprised to see me as I was to see her. I apologized to her and without a word of explanation, I pulled down my pants, squatted over the bathtub, and let her rip. It was quite an explosion.

What is the worst smelling place you’ve ever been?

The bathroom where I barged in and took a dump in the bathtub. I really felt bad for the young woman who had the bad luck (and bad timing) to be sitting on the toilet.

How drunk is drunk enough?

When your drunk enough to take a dump in a bathtub while a woman you’d never met before was sitting on the toilet witnessing the whole stinky mess.

If you’d like, please list five things that are priceless to you.

At the risk of sounding jaded (again), I believe that these days, just about everything and everyone has a price. Sorry, but it seems that nothing is “priceless” anymore, not even integrity.

11 thoughts on “Share Your World — Jaded

1. Ami August 26, 2019 / 12:25 pm

Wow…that must be a night you, and the woman, don’t want to remember! 🙈

2. Melanie B Cee August 26, 2019 / 1:06 pm

Gosh! I don’t believe I’ve ever heard you be quite so low before. I hope it’s temporary, because sarcastic and jaded are worlds apart. Thanks Fandango for Sharing (what appears to be a black mood) World this week. Peace dude. :O !! And that bathroom scenario? Might honestly qualify as the worst embarrassing moment! But sometimes any port in a storm. I’ve been caught short like that (not those circumstances but still) myself. A few times. IBS don’t play. 😦

• Fandango August 26, 2019 / 2:07 pm

I’ll get over my funk, eventually, but right now I’m feeling pretty pessimistic about humanity.

• Melanie B Cee August 27, 2019 / 8:17 am

I wish you only good things! And yeah words are meaningless, but the sentiment is valid. Take care Fandango. Maybe you need a vacation?

3. iidorun August 26, 2019 / 9:06 pm

I bet that woman’s face as you did #2 in the tub was priceless!! 😂 That has to be one of the best stories I have heard in a while. Thank you for unabashedly sharing it! I hear you about the pessimism though – maybe it’s the season? Would a PSL make it better? ☕️❤️

• Fandango August 27, 2019 / 7:45 pm

And was that YOU?!? I’m so sorry!

4. leigha66 August 27, 2019 / 4:11 pm

What an unfortunate situation, did you ever see that girl again? I tend to agree with you, nothing is getting done, no one who could do something seems to care, … even the pumpkin spice release day at Starbucks today doesn’t set right. At least wait until September or better yet the first day of fall which is still almost a month away! 😠