Share Your World — Better Late Than Never

SYW

Whoa! Somehow I missed Melanie’s Share Your World post yesterday. Well, better late than never, I suppose.

What would be your solution to the over-population of the earth? Earth has finite resources and humanity seems to be breeding themselves to extinction. Some countries have tried restricting the number of children a couple or a person can have, with little success. So what other viable options are there for reducing the number of people?

I’m not to worried about overpopulation. Given that nobody in a position to do anything about addressing the effects of climate change is doing anything to address climate change, I figure that our planet will be uninhabitable by the end of this century and that human life will cease to exist. Boom, overpopulation problem solved.

What’s invisible but you wish people could see?

Who people really are behind the masks they wear.

What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?

The most ridiculous fact I know is that Donald Trump is actually the President of the United States.

What are the unwritten rules of where you work? If you don’t work (retired or unemployed) what are the unwritten rules you live your life by?

I am retired, and other than paying taxes, paying my bills, going grocery shopping, and looking after our dog and cat, there are no rules, written or unwritten.

How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?

The same way I feel about a eating a pastrami sandwich on white bread with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. For god’s sake, don’t do it.

Toilet paper, over or under?

Over.

What’s the best type of cheese?

Cowgirl Creamery Mt Tam cheese. Mmm.56219A12-222C-49C9-B2E9-7C271B07F98C

Gratitude Question

I’m grateful that I heard back from Akismet about the issue with my comments on other bloggers’ posts going into their spam folder. The reply said, “I’ve made some adjustments that should fix this for your spam problem moving forward.”

Please, folks, let me know if any of my comments are still ending up in your spam folders.

11 thoughts on “Share Your World — Better Late Than Never

1. Suze August 20, 2019 / 6:40 am

now where can I find that cheese? and you were NOT in the spam this morning! HUZZAH!

• Fandango August 20, 2019 / 7:22 am

Yay! As to the cheese, I think they sell it at Whole Foods Market, if you have any of those near you.

• Marleen August 20, 2019 / 10:30 am

I’ll be checking that out. Thanks.

2. Melanie B Cee August 20, 2019 / 9:49 am

Good to know. The next time I’m in Salt Lake City (which is where the nearest Whole Foods IS), I’m going in simply to get that cheese. Your recommendation is appreciated! Thanks Fandango for Sharing Your World! You weren’t late, I was. Sunday (which is when I usually get SYW ready to post on Monday) was truncated due to influxes of relatives who were still around after the wedding on Friday. They showed up on this end of the state on their way home (they’re in Idaho). Dropped in and stayed a while. So SYW got done on Monday morning and was hoisted later than usual. And your comments have never ended up in my spam folder that I know of. Ever. Now. Apparently my ping-backs aren’t working very well and there is at least one blogger who can’t easily post a comment to my blog. But to be fair I can’t post to his either. Maybe I’ll have to reach out, although it’s not Akismet’s problem in that case.

3. leigha66 August 21, 2019 / 11:52 am

Ok, I am one of those strange people that likes canadian bacon and pineapple pizza… however how do you feel about scrambled eggs on a breakfast pizza. I prefer my eggs on a plate not a crust. Good answers as usual!

• Fandango August 21, 2019 / 5:51 pm

I have never had a “breakfast pizza,” but I have had a fried egg on a pizza. It’s not bad.