I Was Not Nominated and I Will Not Run

…From These Questions

DFC224F5-CCE0-4C7C-A354-C2F80546A733Di, at Pensitivity101 was nominated. And so was Kristian, at Tales From the Mind of Kristian, were. Yes, both of these magnificent bloggers were nominated for the coveted Mystery Blogger Award. And both dutifully came up with their own questions. But rather than specifically nominating other bloggers to answer the questions, they opened them up to any blogger who read their posts and wanted to take on their questions on. And I’m down with that.

So here are Di’s questions:

Are you an only child? If so, do you wish you had siblings? If not, do you wish you were?

I am not an only child, but I was kind of raised like one because I was the baby of the family and my two older siblings were a lot older than me — one 15 years older and the other nine years older.

Do you do your main shopping on the internet?

I do almost all of my shopping online, except for groceries and prescriptions.

What kind of vehicle do your drive?

A 2012 Mini Cooper Countryman

If you were a color, what would that be?

Fifty shades of gray.

How many awards has your blog been nominate for?

I have no idea.

And here are Kristian’s questions:

If you were offered £/$100,000 to sleep in a haunted house, would you? How would you cope?

Sure. I don’t believe in ghosts, so why not?

What was your favorite show as a kid?

“Make Room for Daddy” with Danny Thomas.

Do you have any weird habits?

Define “weird.”

If money didn’t matter, what would you do with your life

Never ending travel.

What is your favorite thing about yourself?

My greatest asset is my incredible humility.

14 thoughts on “I Was Not Nominated and I Will Not Run

1. pensitivity101 August 20, 2019 / 9:07 am

Great answers.
    I’m the youngest at 63, having two half brothers, one 77 and the other 75, and my sister will be 68 next month.

2. Marleen August 20, 2019 / 1:09 pm

I didn’t know a tall guy would fit comfortably in a mini-cooper.

I was an only child in a different way.
    My mother was like a self-absorbed older sister.

• Fandango August 20, 2019 / 1:43 pm

The model, The Countryman, is the biggest Mini — more like a small SUV.

3. Marleen August 20, 2019 / 2:30 pm

My dad was like you in that he had three older siblings, one so much older he was hardly around anymore (and part of that involved his going off into the end of WWII). Then he had two older sisters who were the way we would think of little girls in a healthy family then.

4. sirirani27 August 20, 2019 / 3:10 pm

I’m the oldest of two sisters. My favorite show as a child was “Dr Quinn Medicine Woman” with Jane Seymour.

• Marleen August 20, 2019 / 3:55 pm

One of my favorite memories is the time when my closest cousins (my mom’s twin and her two daughters during a divorce) lived with me and my parents.

They were far enough apart in age that they say of themselves it was like each being an only child. In fact, however, the older one was expected to be very responsible for the other after they moved out (really before then too). And she lived up to it.

• Fandango August 20, 2019 / 5:28 pm

I remember that show, but I don’t think I ever watched it.