A Whiny Little Bitch

E53E334A-7D6B-47E7-8299-FD6A8BEB2CCBYou may recall that I posted on Sunday that Donald Trump expressed an interest in purchasing Greenland from Denmark and how Greenland resoundingly rebuffed Trump’s landmass grab-ass desires and said no way.

Well, Baby Donald has now abruptly canceled a planned meeting early next month with Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen, saying there was no point to the trip after Frederiksen called the idea that the U.S. might buy Greenland from Denmark “absurd.” She also wittily said that there would be “no Copen-haggling” about it.

Like the spoiled brat that he is, Trump said that, “based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time.”

Bill Maher is right. Donald Trump, the current President of the United States, is a whiny little bitch.

25 thoughts on “A Whiny Little Bitch

1. Marleen August 20, 2019 / 6:23 pm

I heard Anderson Cooper say something along the line that if you can’t stand up to the NRA you might as well go after the prime minister of Denmark. But I hadn’t heard what it was about. He is a horrid individual. He’s called Jewish voters into question today, too.

2. Paula Light August 20, 2019 / 11:22 pm

I’m pretty fucking enraged at his comment about Jews. It’s enough to make me want to go to temple on Friday or something extreme.

• Fandango August 21, 2019 / 7:14 am

I know. He’s essentially calling Jews stupid or disloyal if they don’t vote for him. In my opinion, anyone who DOES vote for him — or any Republican —- is stupid and disloyal to America.

• Paula Light August 21, 2019 / 8:07 am

I try not to let him get to me, but he has with this. And now he’s doubled down by babbling some further garbage about how Israeli Jews think he’s the messiah or something. He’s obviously doing this divide and conquer strategy, using those Reps, as if they mean anything. He’s giving them power they wouldn’t have otherwise. Gahhh!

Unfortunately for him, most Jews aren’t stupid and still won’t vote for him.

3. Lolsy's Library August 21, 2019 / 12:46 am

I still haven’t looked too deep into that one. Did he really want to buy Greenland. I kept hearing about it and I was like “Not even Trump”…but apparently, yes,lol

• Fandango August 21, 2019 / 7:20 am

At first I thought it had to be a joke, but apparently he was serious.

4. Taswegian1957 August 21, 2019 / 12:59 am

He actually seemed to think that people would take it seriously. He’s definitely more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

5. Marleen August 21, 2019 / 1:15 am

I think he’s seeing himself as Putin’s “real estate” obtainer as he functions as Putin’s NATO ruiner and U.S. ruiner via the NRA and economic shenanigans (including the trade war). Trump is a Russian point man concerning America first. (So is McConnell; so are others.)

• Fandango August 21, 2019 / 7:24 am

So are all of Trump’s Republican enablers. Forget about Trump buying Greenland. Putin has bought America.

6. rugby843 August 21, 2019 / 8:14 am

I love the PM retort, very clever! But object to the word bitch for T since he’s no equal to a female dog.