James A. Best was awarded the coveted Liebster Award and was kind enough to include me among those he paid it forward to. So thank you for the shoutout, James.
I typically don’t participate in these blog awards except to answer the questions the blogger who tagged me asked. So, to that end, here are James’ questions and my answers.
- Have you ever seen any of the “Too Fast Too Furious” movies that have come out? The star is Vin Diesel and his crew. Which one is your favorite? I have never seen any of the Fast and Furious flicks. Not a one.
- Which genre of book do you enjoy the most — real stories or fictional stories? And why? I generally prefer to read fiction. Why? Because fiction provides an escape from the shitstorm that is swirling around us in real life.
- What is your opinion of blogging? I enjoy blogging immensely.
- Who inspires you the most in this life? My kids.
- The most important person in your life? My kids, both of them.
- What do you think the key to success is hard work or talent? Luck and good timing.
- What is your favorite song? And why? Oh my, so very many favorite songs by so many artists. I’ve got around 2,000 of my favorite songs on my iTunes app. Do you want me to list them all?
- What do you want to be in this life? Alive!
- How can you describe creativity? The ability to produce something new and imaginative.
- What brings you the most smiles in your daily life? My kids, my pets, and late night comedians like Stephen Colbert, who make Trump and the Republicans who enable him look like the imbeciles that they all are.
- What is your favorite sport and favorite player? I’m going with baseball as my favorite sport. As to my favorite player, I’m going with Tom Brady. (And yes, I know he plays football and not baseball. But he’s a standout player in any sport.)
Anyone else want to take a shot at James’ questions?