The steps for this challenge are:
- Title the blog post as “Wanna know you better.”
- Mention Riya’s blog and the one who nominated you. Done and Done.
- Copy all the questions and answer them one by one.
- You may create your own questions for your targets (it will be fun).
- Pass the game as a challenge to any of your favorite bloggers and mention them in your post.
So here we go. First, 10 “briefly explain” questions.
1. What really makes you angry?
Dog owners who don’t pick up their dog’s poop.
2. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What is your biggest fear?
That Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020.
4. What has been your best moment this year?
The surprise birthday party my wife and kids threw for me.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
For my own piece of mind, someplace off the grid, with no internet connection, WiFi, cell service, TV, or radio. Maybe after a year, some degree of sanity will have returned to humanity.
6. How do you relieve stress?
Marijuana-infused gummies. 😱
7. Would you rather go to space or to the bottom of the ocean?
If I could go there via virtual reality, either. Otherwise, neither.
8. What’s your favorite season?
9. What’s your favorite sports?
Major League Baseball.
Did you like Riya’s blog?
I never read it before today, so I’ll have to let you know.
Now, 10 this or that questions:
What would you prefer?
- Beach or mountains — Mountains with ocean views.
- Ice cream or milkshakes — Ice cream. Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream, to be specific.
- New York or Paris — Parlez-vous Français?
- Ugly genius or good looking stupid — Good looking genius.
- Pizza or Burger — Yes.
- Summer or Winter — The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.
- City or Village — I’m an urbanite.
- Spring or Autumn — Autumn.
- Mathematics or Science — History.
- Train or Airplane — Depends upon whether time is of the essence. If not, definitely train.
So I’m going to tag any blogger who wants us to get to know him or her better.