I’ve been gifted with a
Lobster Liebster Award nomination from Vanessa (aka Faithfully Yours) at It’s Me 4 U! A Lobster award nomination would have been more tasty, but I am still grateful to Faithfully Yours for thinking about me and my blog for this Liebster Award honor.
So the rules are
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you. Thank you Vanessa.
- Share 11 facts about yourself. See below.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. See even further below.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy. Nope. I’m nominating everyone.
- Create 11 questions of your own and ask your nominees. Nope. If anyone wants to participate, you can answer the same questions Vanessa asked me.
- Notify your nominees. Consider yourselves to have been notified.
11 Facts About Me
- I’m male.
- I’m a first generation American.
- I’m a septuagenarian.
- I’m caucasian.
- I’m married.
- I have two kids — a girl and a boy.
- I have two pets — a cat and a dog.
- I used to be 6’1” tall, but now I’m 5’11” tall. It could happen to you, too, as you age.
- I used to have a head of thick, brown, wavy hair. Not any more.
- I have worn a beard continuously since 1972.
- I despise Donald Trump.
11 Questions and answers
1. How important is Wi-Fi for you? Is warm running water or wireless internet more
WiFi is nice to have, but it’s not life or death. And since I primarily use my iPhone for blogging rather than my laptop, as long as I have cell service, I’m good. Thus, having running water is much more important.
2. Name your favorite blogger (any genre).
3. If you have to pick a place to settle down forever, where would it be and why?
A cottage or bungalow on the west coast with an ocean view and from which I can hear the sounds of the waves breaking.
4. What is one silly moment you’ve had that you’d like to share?
My life has been so full of silly moments that I couldn’t possibly pick out just one to share.
5. What is your favorite trait about yourself?
My dry sense of humor.
6. What is your favorite time of day?
Morning, when I have the whole day ahead of me.
7. Tell us your favorite food/cuisine.
Chesapeake Bay blue crabs.
8. Name three destinations you would like to visit once in your lifetime.
Australia, New Zealand, Japan.
9. If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
That Donald Trump was never elected President.
10. What are you most passionate about?
Making sure that Donald Trump doesn’t get re-elected.
11. What is so special about your blog?
It’s my blog.