Share Your World — Have a Heart

SYW

Happy Monday, everyone. Melanie, at Sparks from a Combustible Mind, has once again gifted us with her Share Your World questions. So let’s see what she came up with.

If you were suddenly injured or died, are your bedside table drawers ready for someone else to go through them? If you care to share, what’s the most unusual item someone might find, that might be potentially embarrassing?

If I’m dead, why would I care what anyone found in my bedside table? And if I’m injured, we’ll, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about except maybe all of the useless junk that’s in there. It’s mostly filled with stuff like an old iPad 3 that I haven’t used in years, some old, obsolete  iPhone/iPad charging cables, a bottle of Advil in case I wake up in the middle of the night with a wicked headache, some random keys to unknown locks, extra shirt collar stays, some loose change, an extra sleep mask for my eyes, a case that my glasses came in. It’s essentially my bedside junk drawer.2FAF7147-F09B-443D-AE2C-8FC0CBA9397F

What keeps you going?  (However you might interpret that is correct.)

My beating heart.4F2EFDA3-612B-40D1-BE22-20A5E6EC949E

Share a photo or a sentence about ‘your favorite thing(s).’

2ACA5FA6-A345-4D12-A2E8-26A1BC1B95F5

At the end of  the song “Everybody Hurts” by R.E.M.,  where did they all go?

To see a doctor?

What are you grateful for right now?

I’m grateful to everybody on WordPress who wished me a happy Father’s Day yesterday when I took the day off from blogging. I did have a very fine Father’s Day and I appreciate all of the well wishes.

10 thoughts on “Share Your World — Have a Heart

1. Melanie B Cee June 17, 2019 / 12:57 pm

Thanks Fandango for Sharing Your World! Indeed the ‘beating heart’ keeps us ALL going… 😉 And some how I knew Ben & Jerry’s would figure in. 😛

2. Marilyn Armstrong June 17, 2019 / 1:37 pm

I’m glad I’m not the ONLY one with a draw full of old charging cable for devices I not only don’t use, but no longer own. That and empty pill bottles and essentially, junk.

• Fandango June 17, 2019 / 1:48 pm

I think there may be many of us with similar bedside table drawers.

3. Suze June 17, 2019 / 1:44 pm

i dont even have a drawer to be embarrassed by…shoot

• Fandango June 17, 2019 / 10:06 pm

Ha! No, nothing new to put into the drawer! 😂

4. drtanya@saltedcaramel June 17, 2019 / 9:54 pm

Candid answers those.

Now that you mention it, I have old chargers and a couple of cell phones and an iPad in my drawers too.

5. leigha66 June 18, 2019 / 5:49 pm

Uh-oh… I better go clean out my drawer! LOL Good answers Fandango!