I mean I must be. Why else would Carol Anne of Therapy Bits have nominated my blog for the Mystery Blogger Award? According to Carol Anne, the Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blogs not only captivate; they inspire and motivate. Woo hoo.
Never mind that I have declared my blog to be an award-free blog. With that kind of flattery, what can I do but accept Carol Anne’s nomination? Thank you, Carol Anne.
That said, I’m going to follow only two of the many ground rules for this nomination. I’m going to tell you three things about me and I’m going to answer Carol Anne’s questions. What I’m not going to do is nominate 10-20 other bloggers for this award. Instead, I’m going to open it up to any and all other bloggers to tell us three things about themselves and to answer the same five questions Carol Anne asked her nominees.
So, three things about me:
- I have more hair on my chinny chin chin than I have on the tippy-top of my head.
- I have tinnitus (a constant, high pitched ringing) in both ears.
- I am a Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, and Boston Celtics fan even though I live on the other side of the country.
And now to Carol Anne’s questions:
1. Do you like soda? Yes, I typically drink two glasses of Diet Coke on most days (with lunch and with dinner).
2. Are you a procrastinator? Only when it comes to doing things I don’t particularly want to or like to do.
3. Do you have weird dreams? All of my dreams are weird. But usually, within a few minutes of waking up, I can’t remember what it was that I dreamed about. The exceptions are the occasional recurring dreams that I periodically have, which I wrote about here.
4. What is your daily routine like? I wake up, have a cup of coffee while reading the morning newspaper. Then I take a shower, have breakfast, walk the dog, read and write posts, have lunch, walk the dog, read more posts, have dinner, watch some TV, walk the dog, get in bed, read and write posts, go to sleep. It’s all very exciting.
5. Do you like binge watching shows? Some shows. If there are streaming shows, like on Netflix or Hulu, yes. In other cases, such as weekly dramas, I may record an entire season of the show and not watch it until the season is over, and then binge watch it. I’m doing that now with a show on BBC America titled “Killing Eve.” Great show!