Like the Back of My Hand Challenge

When I read this post from Judy Dykstra-Brown this morning, which featured a picture of the back of a hand (hers? someone else’s?), I was inspired to take a picture of the back of my hand and post it.33E4D6E2-59B4-46F4-A59B-2B1FD4355F27And then I thought wouldn’t it be fun to challenge other bloggers to take a picture of the back of their own hands.

So take a picture of the back of your hand (or the front, or both) and create your own post featuring that picture. Go head, fellow bloggers, and show your hands.

Use the tag #myhand and link back to this post. Let’s see those hands of yours!

19 thoughts on “Like the Back of My Hand Challenge

1. Marilyn Armstrong May 23, 2019 / 10:01 am

Cee’s photo challeng is all about hands. Many are already out, mind is out tomorrow, but I think if you look around the photographers, you’ll find hands all over the place. Cee’s prompts are very popular and pretty most people who do photography follows them. So hands are ALREADY up.

2. Melanie B Cee May 23, 2019 / 10:46 am

Due to the wonkiness of WordPress sharing the prompts of my followed blogs (Cee Neuner is one I follow) I haven’t seen a ‘hand’ challenge from her (yet). I did see yours and was so intrigued, I went right ahead and showed a-hand. And the pings are working on your site, but here’s the link ‘just in case.’

3. crushedcaramel May 23, 2019 / 2:37 pm

I need to have a manicure first…but with tomorrow being a fifteen hour work day, it will have to wait to the weekend.

4. Marleen May 23, 2019 / 11:01 pm

What a nice challenge. If I knew how to upload {?} a picture, I suppose I’d do so.

• Fandango May 23, 2019 / 11:25 pm

Well, you could take a picture using your phone, save it to your photos, and then copy and paste it into a comment. I think that might work.

• Fandango May 24, 2019 / 11:02 am

Your comments pended approval because they each contained two links, so WordPress pended them until I manually approved. I can’t comment on your Blogspot post because the only commenting option it offers is Google account and I don’t have one. What’s up with that?

• Donna B. McNicol May 24, 2019 / 11:05 am

I had to turn off anonymous during the April A to Z challenge, too difficult to keep up with spammers. Just turned it back on so you should now be able to comment. (I tried WP a few years back and had so many issues, I went back to Blogger. LOL!)

• Fandango May 24, 2019 / 12:58 pm

Funny, my first blog was on Blogger and then I switched to WordPress and like it much better. But yes, there are some issues, but not enough to lure me back to Blogger. 😉