Lowering The Barr

U.S. Attorney General Barr, flanked by Acting Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General O'Callaghan and Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein, speaks at a news conference on his release of the Mueller report in WashingtonI was in the process of drafting a post about the lying sack of shit who is our Attorney General, who apparently thinks he’s the defense attorney for the lying sack of shit of a president, instead of the chief attorney for the American people.

But then I took a break, went to my Reader, and saw a post from Suze over at Suziland Too or Obsolete Childhood. Suze expresses what I am feeling and does it even better than I can. I would have reblogged it if I saw the reblog button on her site, but I couldn’t find it.

So instead, I implore you to click HERE and read what Suze has to say. It will be well worth your time.

10 thoughts on “Lowering The Barr

1. Melanie B Cee April 19, 2019 / 11:36 am

I’ll click and read, but it’s doing nothing for my digestion! It’s a simply gorgeous Spring day here, and my first thought is why ruin it by reading about a person unredeemable, and a situation that’s FUBAR’d beyond recognition. Yes, they are ALL horrible people doing bad shit simply because they can. And apparently even the best efforts of those American people who have a shred of intelligence left can’t obliterate that gang of fools. But keep writing sir. I wouldn’t be informed otherwise!

2. rugby843 April 19, 2019 / 11:44 am

Oh I am so tired of this. It’s really unbelievable how they continually get away with these behaviors. I don’t think voting is quick or reliable enough to make the changes that are needed.

• Fandango April 19, 2019 / 2:13 pm

“I don’t think voting is quick or reliable enough to make the changes that are needed.” I agree. The Dems need to push to impeach the lying sack of shit before it’s too late, if it’s not already.

3. Paula Light April 19, 2019 / 12:19 pm

Loved Suze’s post!

Honestly I don’t know how the mind of an intelligent Trump supporter (I know some) can twist itself to believe that he looks okay from the report. He looks terrible! There is simply no need to be such a liar to be a Republican. Just say he sucks but you won’t vote Dem. We get it.

4. Marleen April 19, 2019 / 1:23 pm

Representative Elijah Cummings: I Am Begging Americans To Pay Attention | Morning Joe

It’s not only about Trump (and his family) and Barr and the administration. Enough time has already been given to companies/entities “owning” our politics that we are on the verge of the end of a functional democracy (or republic, for those who like to get hung up on that). [There are people — among us — who are glad we are on the verge of that ending, by the way.]

5. Henry Chamberlain April 19, 2019 / 10:35 pm

You may want to go to my blog and see my political cartoon on Barr. I did read what Suze had to say and she’s absolutely right. I see Barr as a hatchet man with some brains. He’s found a way to justify what he’s doing, just like Dick Cheney. Somehow, it’s for the good of the country. It makes no sense but it helps Barr sleep at night.

• Fandango April 19, 2019 / 10:56 pm

I had forgotten that Barr was the AG for Bush 41 until Rachel Maddie highlighted that on her show the other night. Barr is just another deplorable that Trump has in his basket.