21 thoughts on “Justice Is Dead

1. KC March 25, 2019 / 2:45 pm

do you disagree with what Mueller allegedly (didn’t) find? I’m aware of the barest ‘news’ = No collusion. Am I wrong?

• KC March 25, 2019 / 5:18 pm

i’m watching PBS special about report
        you think Mueller was bought? Or…?

• Fandango March 25, 2019 / 5:30 pm

No, I don’t think he was bought. But until the full report is available, along with the work product of the investigation, I don’t trust Barr’s characterization of the report’s conclusions.

• Marleen March 26, 2019 / 2:12 pm

One example is Trump saying he is completely exonerated by the mueller report, when Mueller explicitly said he was NOT exonerating Trump. (And that’s just for starters, as we only have a few half-sentences from the actual report).

2. Paula Light March 25, 2019 / 2:49 pm

Mueller is a Republican. Now the rest of them can pretend they weren’t hating on him this last year.

3. Marilyn Armstrong March 25, 2019 / 4:11 pm

I said it was going to be the election. It was ALWAYS going to be the election because they were never going to find enough hard evidence to make it stick in court. 20 years of watching Law & Order — just because you know the bastard’s dirty doesn’t mean you can prove it.

Elections. Elections. Elections.

• Fandango March 25, 2019 / 4:21 pm

I know, but how much damage will Trump and the Republicans do to our country over the next year and three quarter? Will there even be a next election?

• KC March 27, 2019 / 7:02 pm

I’ve never trusted politicians (and Trump IS a politician) and I had NO faith in this little charade of an ‘investigation’…

4. rugby843 March 26, 2019 / 7:54 am

It’s the way the law is written and can be twisted, even the innocent are not truly protected.