My blogging buddy, Rory, aka A Guy Calked Bloke, gifted me with the Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award for bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring – people who spread “sunshine” to the blogging world! Oh yeah, that’s me all right. Mister Sunshine!
So what am I supposed to do with this gift?
- Thank whoever gifted you and include a link to their blog. Thank you, Rory. The link is above.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post and display the Guidance. Done and done.
- Answer the questions from the person who gifted you the Award. See below.
- Choose 3 bloggers that you wish to gift the Award to. No, I’m not big on regifting, so instead I’ll do what’s next (see below) and open it up to anyone who wants to answer them.
- Ask 5 questions of your choice. See above…and below.
- Notify those you gift the Award to. Everyone, you’re on notice.
Now to the five questions Rory posed:
If you could do something a bit naughty every day and not get caught, what would you do?
I’d tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.
What are the unwritten rules to blogging?
There’s just one. Your blog must have written words. Or visible images. Or both.
What kind of cult would you like to start?
The Fandango Fan Cult. Wanna join?
Is a hot dog a sandwich, a roll, or an overheated K9?
Of a hot dog is a sandwich. It’s meat inside of and surrounded by bread with condiments of your choice. Sandwich.
What is the most creative, inventive and imaginative insult you can come up with?
I don’t know how creative, inventive, or imaginative it is, but my favorite is a simple “Bite me!”
Okay, here are my five questions for you all.
If you could start your blog all over again, how would it be different, if at all, from your current blog?
What quote or saying do people spout but which is complete BS?
What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
What was the last picture you took with your smartphone (if you have one, or with your camera if you don’t).
Okay, as I said, everyone is invited to gift themselves with the Sunshine Blogger Award and to answer these five questions. Or not. It’s up to you.