So Teresa, aka The Haunted Wordsmith, nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. There are a bunch of rules one is supposed to follow when one is nominated for this award. Ten rules, in fact. I’m only going to follow three, though:
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog. Thank you Teresa.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer the five questions from the blogger who nominated you.
So, first, three things about myself:
- I have a dog and a cat, both of whom (or both of which?) are rescues.
- I have been to every state in the country and have lived in seven of them plus the District of Columbia.
- I blog (write, read, comment, like) exclusively on my iPhone.
And here are the five questions Teresa asked:
- What are your plans for this fine spring weekend? It’s supposed to rain on Saturday, so maybe we’ll just stay inside and find a show to binge-watch. On Sunday, we are all (my wife, me, our daughter, our son, and their significant others) will be having brunch together, then going to a live stage musical, and then having dinner together.
- What kind of museum would you create if you could (what would you put in it)? Oh gosh, I don’t know that I have any ideas for a museum that doesn’t already exist. Oh wait. How about a museum of Donald Trump’s lies? Is there a building large enough to house them. (Oh, a fourth thing about me: I fucking hate Donald Trump.)
- What is something best served cold? Ice cream!
- What can always bring you out of a slump? Ice cream!
- What recently read book do you think everyone should read? I am not going to suggest a book that I think “everyone” should read. People’s reading tastes are way too varied. What I enjoy reading may not be “everybody’s” cup of tea. So read whatever interests you, entertains you, or challenges you.
Okay, that’s it. I am not going to tag a whole host of other bloggers for this. If anyone else wants to share three things about themselves and answer Teresa’s five questions, please feel free to do so.