Share Your World — Heaven Can Wait

Melanie, at Sparks From a Combustible Mind, brings us another episode of Share Your World. Here are her questions and my answers for this week’s sharing.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?  If you don’t think Heaven nor God exists, you might want answer by saying something outrageous, just for fun!

I’m in the heaven and God don’t exist camp. That said, if I did come in contact with God after I died, I’d love to hear him say to me, “Yes, I know I’m supposed to be infallible, but me dammit, I made a mistake. It’s not your time yet, so I’m sending you back.”

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

Having Donald Trump as president.

What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?

I’m rarely alone in my car anymore except when I have to run errands where I can’t walk or take a bus. So when I am alone in my car, I’m typically thinking about the fastest or shortest route to get where I’m going.

How would you rate your memory?

I can’t recall.

And lastly:

What’s one song that always cheers you up, no matter how blue you’re feeling?

I’m going to reach way back into the vault and drift on up to the roof.

9 thoughts on “Share Your World — Heaven Can Wait

1. Melanie B Cee March 11, 2019 / 2:01 pm

Great song choice! That is an upbeat song, even if it does date those of us who remember it. Thanks for Sharing Your World!!

2. Susan Zutautas March 11, 2019 / 2:05 pm

Like your answers. I may have to try this
    . A good way to get to know who you’re following.

3. rugby843 March 11, 2019 / 2:31 pm

The song reminded me of meeting one of the Drifters and he did sing that song. It was a very small nightclub in Gulfport, AL. Still a great voice.

• Fandango March 11, 2019 / 3:47 pm

That must have been really special.

4. Marleen March 12, 2019 / 9:58 pm

An answer, of mine, to the depth of misery:

MUST SEE: Christian Lunatics Reveal God’s Message About Donald Trump

• Fandango March 12, 2019 / 10:54 pm

It’s amazing to me when people claim they know what God wants.