So Way or No Way — Who Hasn’t?

598DA647-9555-454E-B5D6-1D536B5A300BRory brings us another installment of his infamous So Way/No Way Challenge. So let’s get right to it, shall we?

Licked chocolate off someone

Mmm. So way. Who hasn’t?

Ridden a motorcycle

So way. Who hasn’t?

Sucked toes

So way. And, by the way, she loved it!

Run while laden down with groceries/shopping and fallen over

So way. I was running up the steps with two full bags of groceries, tripped on the top step, went careening head first into the opposite wall, and winded up having to go through two months of physical therapy. Can you say “klutz”?

Been shocked by electricity

So way. Who hasn’t?46EE009E-25E8-4FFB-A54D-6972D67EB3C4

Eaten an ant

No way. Do I look like an anteater to you? Although I will admit to a bit of tongue-envy.53E1F920-8D07-4ADC-9E7A-D05E3CF132A1

Eaten rabbit

So way, but it wasn’t my pet rabbit, so that’s okay.

Faked it …yes IT

Okay, fine. So way.

Swum with sharks

No way.

Broken a promise

So way. Who hasn’t?

Performed a naked angel in the snow

I’ve done a lot of things naked, but believe it or not, no way I’ve done a naked snow angel.

Been ill on a special occasion and couldn’t attend

No way, at least not that I can recall.

Bitten a pet

Other than my pet rabbit, no way. (Just kidding. I never bit my pet rabbit.)

Locked someone in a room

No way. Although I have been locked in a room…one of those Escape Room challenges.

Dressed up like a monster

So way. What kid hasn’t? When I was a kid, I dressed up as Dracula for a few Halloween parties. He was a monster, right?9A8A7165-CB1F-4BA0-8F00-AFF21F09B210

Walked in on somone in the toilet

So way. I don’t know which of us was more mortified. By the way, not to be too persnickety, but they weren’t in the toilet, they were on the toilet.

Had to run to save my life

Fortunately, no way.

Been chased by a cat

Scratched by a cat, yes. Bitten by a cat, yes. Chased by a cat, no way.

Been totally awake for three days or more.

No way.

Gone fishing

So way. Who hasn’t?

Been chased by a dog

So way. Who hasn’t?75CEB801-B788-492C-9A29-9B6F412C9FE3

14 thoughts on “So Way or No Way — Who Hasn’t?

1. aguycalledbloke March 8, 2019 / 2:48 pm

Ha ha brilliant – not persnickety at all – do you have seperate toilets in the States? Over here many houses have seperate toilets, so sometimes you hear spoken, l walked in when they were in the toilet.

Brave man sucking someone’s toes, brave 🙂

• Fandango March 8, 2019 / 3:12 pm

In the States, most (I think) consider that you’re IN the bathroom and sitting ON the toilet. But perhaps there are some who decide to step IN the toilet. Who knows?

2. Marleen March 8, 2019 / 5:28 pm

Wow; what a lot of queries. I’m not sure how many or what exact order I’m going to go with; I think I’ll start with the last question. But… first, I want to thank you, Fandango, for being such a generous host about me answering here (as I don’t have a blog). As usual, of course, your answers were fun to read. And now… I actually don’t think I’ve ever been chased by a dog. My mom has repeatedly told a story about my first dog [not a dog I picked — a dog my parents chose maybe before I was born] jumping up on me and knocking me down. I suppose it’s possible the dog first chased me, but it’s not part of the story. I was two and don’t remember this (while I do remember some things from when I was two — and even from before I was two — one example being that I tried the dog’s food). My parents got rid of the dog because of the situation (the story — not my trying the food) and were never again interested in having a dog (although I had one for a brief time* when I was about ten… and I did gladly run around in the yard with him). I had a mild fear of most dogs for a large part of my life. That happily ended one day when a chocolate lab came running up to me. I wanted to adopt him, but my life was too busy and complicated.

* My mom’s parents took that dog (a miniature snauzer) and kept him.

I didn’t know being chased by a cat was a thing. I think it’d have to be a rabid cat.

• Marleen March 8, 2019 / 5:58 pm

I have not sucked on anyone’s toes (except maybe my own when I was little). Someone has sucked my toes, though, and I liked it. And, no, I have never faked it. I have not bitten a pet or eaten an ant, but have bitten a partner (lightly and long ago… but not THERE). I have gone fishing. I have also eaten a rabbit. (I may have shot the rabbit. My dad took me fishing and cooked fish and taught me how to shoot a rifle at squirrels and rabbits… and cooked the rabbits.) I have not been shocked by electricity (except static electricity) and have not shocked any animal or partner.

• Fandango March 8, 2019 / 7:19 pm

No need to thank me, Marleen. I enjoy reading you comments and appreciate your taking the time to express your thoughts here.

3. Marleen March 8, 2019 / 7:06 pm

I have (so) ridden someone else’s motorcycle — not driven, I rode with the owner.

I have (so) been awake for three days — during college finals. Same general time in life.

4. leigha66 March 16, 2019 / 7:11 pm

A great group of answers… who hasn’t indeed. Although I am still trying to decide on the cat chasing one. I know we have had kittens I played with and followed me does that count as chasing?

• Fandango March 16, 2019 / 10:26 pm

Following doesn’t count as chasing, unless, as you were walking, the kitten were nipping at your ankles.