Share Your World — I Scream for Ice Cream

Monday has rolled around once again, and you know what that means, right? It’s Melanie’s Share Your World time.

What’s the first thing you notice about a person?

At the risk of coming across as sexist, it’s gender. What can I say? I notice if a person is male or female.219C9E8B-FD3A-40AB-AF9E-8EBFDD100E49

What three habits do you feel would improve someone’s life?

A good night’s sleep, a healthy diet, and plenty of sex.

What takes up too much of your time? Would you stop that if you could?

Blogging. Duh! And, yes, I could stop if I wanted to, but I don’t want to.

Cookies (biscuits to those elsewhere), pastries, pie, or cake? If not, what does your sweet tooth crave?

Ice cream. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!BE6CBE8E-C341-4EF1-A311-6B4D7B963D15

Are You Happy? If so, why? If not, why not?

Happy? That is so subjective. Let’s just say that I’m content.

16 thoughts on “Share Your World — I Scream for Ice Cream

1. Marilyn Armstrong March 4, 2019 / 11:30 am

I think almost everyone notices gender — then height. I notice tall people because I’m so short and if they are REALLY tall, that’s the first thing I notice!

2. Melanie B Cee March 4, 2019 / 12:16 pm

Thanks Fandango for Sharing Your World (and your ice cream)…what is in THAT anyway? I see vanilla, caramel and chocolate…hmm. May have to go scrounge among the couch cushions for loose change and buy me a pint just to find out. IF they stock it up here, Brigham City is known for not stocking **koff koff banning***koff koff the more LIBERAL ‘flavors’ of ice cream. There was one Ben & Jerry flavor with ‘sex’ in the title, and Brigham City would NOT stock it. Nobody. *sigh* Thanks again, you always make me think.

• Fandango March 4, 2019 / 2:19 pm

Vanilla ice cream with fudge-covered waffle cone pieces & a caramel swirl. It’s the best…and nothing sexy in the name or ingredients.

• Marleen March 13, 2019 / 10:45 am

Melanie said: … Brigham City is known for not stocking **koff koff banning***koff koff the more LIBERAL ‘flavors’ of ice cream. There was one Ben & Jerry flavor with ‘sex’ in the title, and Brigham City would NOT stock it. Nobody. *sigh* …

That’s pretty funny.

(And… Colbert is kinda sexy too 😌)

3. Nova March 4, 2019 / 12:58 pm

Content is such a great feeling isn’t it? Your list of that which would improve someone’s life is perfect.

4. Willow March 4, 2019 / 4:37 pm

Good answers. I haven’t tried that flavor of Ben & Jerry’s. I’ll have to give it a go some time.

5. rugby843 March 4, 2019 / 5:39 pm

I agree with your answers, but what’s in that B&Js flavor? Years ago my fave was chocolate cherry, cherry Garcia maybe?

• Fandango March 4, 2019 / 6:35 pm

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge-Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & a Caramel Swirl. Delicious!