Fandango’s Provocative Question #8

FPQEach week I will pose what I think is a provocative question. By provocative, I don’t mean a question that will cause annoyance or anger. Nor do I mean a question intended to arouse sexual desire or interest.

This week’s provocative question occurred to me when my wife began talking about the two of us doing something in 2019 that neither of us had ever done before. I’m curious if this is something any of you have asked yourselves recently. So the question is:

“When was the last time you did something for the very first time? What was it that you did?”

If you choose to participate, write a post with your response to the question. Once you are done, tag your post with #FPQ and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Or you can simply include a link to your post in the comments.

And most important, have fun.

26 thoughts on “Fandango’s Provocative Question #8

• Fandango January 2, 2019 / 7:38 am

What kind? Thin crust? Deep dish? Sicilian? What was on it? Did you like it? Do tell!

• The Wizard January 2, 2019 / 8:12 am

I don’t know anything. We mate one of our friends after 3 years so we decided to celebrate the moment and we went to a restaurant and ordered a pizza. cheese pizza I think.
        I found it a bit crunchy, sweet creamy and the conclusion is that I didn’t like it at all.
        but hopefully my friends told me that they made it wrong

1. Marleen January 2, 2019 / 8:22 am

As of a few days ago… contemplating a new thought — sort of an extension of a previous thought though; still, new (but ancient).

• Marleen January 2, 2019 / 8:24 am

I think that doesn’t fit the requirement/question.

• Fandango January 2, 2019 / 11:41 am

If it’s the first time you thought about it, it does.

2. The Diary of a Country Bumpkin January 2, 2019 / 2:26 pm

No time to write a proper blog but the answer is changing a head gasket on my Morris Minor, unfortunately as I rushed it due to Christmas and didn’t do a decent job when I get some spare time it will be the second time I have changed a head gasket on a Morris Minor!

3. Perpetua January 2, 2019 / 10:56 pm

Do over at the end of the year, Removed followers that are ‘ghost’ and hitting the like button which is strange since I do not have a like button.

• Fandango January 2, 2019 / 11:16 pm

Why do you not have a like button? I’m just curious.

• Perpetua January 3, 2019 / 8:44 am

Commenting is more important than like buttons and reading the post. When you like it, best to comment

4. leigha66 January 7, 2019 / 12:34 am

I tried a lavender latte…it was different. Not horrible but I probably won’t order one again.