Yesterday, Nova, over at My Namaste 365 Online, got nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award and then she was kind enough to nominate me, along with nine other bloggers for the same award. So thank you, Nova, for nominating me.
Nova also just started her own Daily Random Word prompt yesterday. Her first daily random word was “path.”
It’s interesting timing that on the same day I posted this post, in which I said that I was going to slightly change the “path” of my blog by cutting back on (1) writing posts with questions asked by other bloggers and on (2) responding to some prompts, that Nova nominates me for an award where I’m supposed to answer questions she posed, and she also starts a brand new one-word prompt. (Whew, that’s a long sentence, isn’t it?)
Well, I have decided that, because of the strange timing, I’ll go ahead and answer Nova’s five questions, but these will likely be the last such blog nomination questions I will answer before taking my blog on that different path.
So here are Nova’s questions along with my answers.
- Who’s the most influential on you as a writer? It’s not so much a “who” as it is a few “whats,” like politics, society, and life.
- What are your writing goals for 2019? As I mentioned, I plan to cut back on doing blog award nomination Q&A posts, I will probably be responding to fewer word and photo prompts, and I will try to post no more than 3-4 posts per day.
- Which 3 YouTube channels do you visit often? I actually don’t go to YouTube at all except when I need to post a music video for prompts like Song Lyric Sunday.
- How do you eat your eggs? Mostly over easy and with a fork.
- Which came first, the chicken or chick? The chicken or the chick? I thought it was the chicken or the EGG! Well, since I’m more likely to eat eggs for breakfast and chicken for dinner, based upon a typical day, I’ll have to go with eggs came first.