14 thoughts on “The Definition of Delusional

1. Suze December 8, 2018 / 8:38 am

he’s either insane, delusional, stupid, dumber than a box of rocks or senile. whichever one it is, this maroon needs impeachment. Hell, he probably thinks it is a PEACH party!

2. The Haunted Wordsmith December 8, 2018 / 8:42 am

He posted 4 hours ago about how people in France are chanting “We Want Trump!” LMAO….WE should let them have him. My personal favorite of the morning: Geraldo said there was no collusion – so there’s no collusion.

I remember watching Geraldo on TV lol

3. Melanie B Cee December 8, 2018 / 8:54 am

I’m fairly sure it wasn’t HIM who was responsible, but I got a ‘raise’ on my disability benefits for the first time in eight years. So….?? But yeah, overall the man hasn’t a clue and doesn’t want one.

4. Marilyn Armstrong December 8, 2018 / 9:30 am

I think delusional isn’t even close. He has now moved into a parallel universe, one in which I am insanely glad I don’t live in!

5. Marleen December 8, 2018 / 9:52 am

Sadly, habitual conversation of many who think they are quite intelligent involves responding to matching definitions with words by saying speaking that way is as hominem.

(Hint to them: that’s not really the meaning of ad hominem.)

6. magnoliajem December 8, 2018 / 2:52 pm

What is the context? He couldn’t POSSIBLY be talking about the sentencing memorandums!

• Marleen December 8, 2018 / 5:00 pm

A former Solicitor General (of the Justice Department) agrees with what you’re indicating and has said Trump’s response is frightening (in terms of his sanity because the wording is clear).

• Fandango December 8, 2018 / 7:37 pm

That is exactly what he’s talking about. Delusional!

7. rugby843 December 9, 2018 / 10:42 am

I saw that….I think he’s going over the edge, more than usual. I’m just sorry Cohen is going to jail and T is not!

8. pvcann December 9, 2018 / 3:58 pm

I’m so glad he’s not ours