So Nova, at My Namaste 365 Online, found this thing on Facebook where there are games you can play “with friends.” Then she wrote,” I thought I’d write up some interesting questions and see if my friends would like to play? I’m hoping so anyway.”
She then tagged ten of us “friends” to pose her questions to. So here are her questions.
Finish the Thought:
- Those words I couldn’t say… It’s my fault.
- It’s quite simple really… Turn it off and then turn it back on again.
- Sometimes I forget… to stop and smell the roses.
- I can sum that up easily… In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
- A famous person born on my birthday is… Hayley Mills
- Job? Paperboy
- Thought in the morning? Gotta pee
- Car? 1961 Corvair Monza
- Decision you made as an adult? I have no idea
- Concert? Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
This or That?
- Hamburger or hot dog? Cheeseburger cheeseburger; Coke no Pepsi.
- Mountains or beach? Either/both
- Electric or standard tooth brush? Standard
- Call or text conversations? Text
- City life or country life? City
Would You Rather?
- WOULD YOU RATHER BECOME A CREATIVE PERSON OR A TECHNICAL PERSON? At my age I’m not “becoming” anything. I am what I am, which is not really a technical person (anymore).
- WOULD YOU RATHER BRUSH YOUR TEETH WITH HOT SAUCE OR WITH RANCH DRESSING? Eww, neither.
- WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE TWO PERMANENT LAZY EYES OR ALWAYS GET NOSE BLEEDS AT EXTREMELY EMBARRASSING MOMENTS? “Are you looking at me?” I guess, lazy eyes. But maybe not. I rarely get extremely embarrassed, you know.
- WOULD YOU RATHER EAT PIZZA EVERY DAY OR NEVER BE ABLE TO EAT PIZZA AGAIN? Pizza every day, for sure.
- WOULD YOU RATHER ALWAYS GET STUCK IN TRAFFIC OR ALWAYS HAVE A REALLY SLOW INTERNET CONNECTION? Since I hardly ever drive anymore, I’ll go with stuck in traffic. No one has time for a slow internet connection.
Okay, friends. Your turn.