Rory, A Guy Called Bloke, tagged me for the latest 3-2-1 Quote Me! challenge. This one is all about creative writing.
Here are Rory’s rules:
- Thank the selector.
- Post 2 quotes for the dedicated Topic of the Day.
- Select 3 bloggers to take part in ‘3.2.1 Quote Me!’
Okay, here we go:
- Thanks Rory.
- See below.
- See my chosen 3 after the quotes.
“You can always edit a bad page. You can’t edit a blank page.”
“Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”
And now for the tags.
- Jim Adams at A Unique Title for Me. Jim has been very creatively writing posts about songs having women’s names in the titles and the artists who wrote and/or performed them.
- James Pyles at Powered By Robots. James just completed a creative writing course, so he must have some good things to say about creative writing.
- Lisa at All About Life. She’s been writing some really creative flash fiction, so let’s see what she has to say on this topic.
That’s it folks. I hope those bloggers I selected will participate, but participation is purely optional.