Is It Really That Obvious?

3EA8F829-BF70-4179-AF28-45DCF8809A14Yes, I guess the antipathy I feel toward that incompetent, unfit, unstable, imbecile who currently occupies the Oval Office is that obvious. Why else would Teresa, The Haunted Wordsmith, gift me with this lovely roll of toilet paper? I sure hope it’s 2-ply.

So, in the long standing tradition of Teresa’s white elephant party gift giving, and following the theme celebrating the shitstorm of Donald Trump, I am gifting these trinkets to the following bloggers:

Due to her generosity, evidenced by her daily white elephant gift giving prompt, I am throwing a gift right back at Teresa. I hope she enjoys drinking coffee, tea, or bourbon from this great mug.840ac954-605c-4c6e-a889-ace158e0e7b9.jpeg

And to one of the most politically aware, astute, and active anti-Republican bloggers I know, I gift this to Suze over at Suziland Too. 7D5ED93E-15BD-45D8-ADBC-DAA58DEF5B50.jpeg

And last, but not least, I’m sure that Cheryl, the Bag Lady, will make good use of this gift of the perfect pen or pencil holder.A3FB5D3F-B01F-49B6-ABF9-A90729024246

19 thoughts on “Is It Really That Obvious?

1. rugby843 December 6, 2018 / 9:27 am

Oh my God! I think the bet in your face rebuke T git was at the funeral where every single speaker made sure to point out Ts failure. Maybe it will make a difference

• Fandango December 6, 2018 / 3:14 pm

Their criticisms probably went right over his head. After all, he is claiming that, were it not for the Mueller investigation, his popularity would be at 75% approval. He’s truly delusional.

2. Melanie B Cee December 6, 2018 / 10:18 am

BWAHAHAHHAHHA!!! I’m a bit miffed too. I didn’t rate one of those ‘gifts’, but it’s all good. Except for the toilet roll, I couldn’t have any of those in eye sight. It’d make me more nauseated than I am…. Your gifts appear to have a theme (except for the pen holder, and it’s in the right orifice anyway)….”Take a DUMP on Trump..” Yeah. I wonder if that could become a slogan!

• Fandango December 6, 2018 / 3:31 pm

In recognition of your suggested theme:

3. Cyranny December 6, 2018 / 11:14 am

LOL excellent pick… Of gifts, and the Ladies you offered them to! 🙂

4. msjadeli December 6, 2018 / 11:49 am

You forgot to give someone a silver bullet/wooden stake gift set.

5. JT Twissel December 6, 2018 / 2:52 pm

I don’t even think I’d want to rub his likeness on my you know what!

6. Suze December 6, 2018 / 3:37 pm

Seriously, HOW am I supposed to sit on THAT without having a coronary? Although I have often thought that he should eat &%*$ and die…….mean aren’t I? I adore my gift. I needed the extreme hysterical laughter today!

• Fandango December 6, 2018 / 5:25 pm

I’m so pleased that you liked it. 👏

7. writebrainwidow December 6, 2018 / 5:00 pm

What a lovely collection…..I actually was gifted with the toilet paper roll by my daughter, but I think I should ask Santa or should we say Mueller, for a Trumpy Bear, the most hideous toy ever to come down a chimney.