Name Three More Things

E1C5E9C5-98F1-4623-9579-8CF8FEE71033Rory, who, as you know is A Guy Called Bloke, although I’m not sure why he’s not a guy called Rory, but what do I know, has create yet another one of his name three things thingies. I guess because he’s calling these thingies “Daily Fun Three,” he’s planning to do these things, oh, I don’t know, daily?

Breakfast Cereals?

(1) Total, (2) Wheaties, (3) oatmeal.

Types of Trees?

(1) oak, (2) birch, (3) maple

Things that are Orange?

(1) oranges (duh), (2) the color of Donald Trump’s head, (3) creamsiclesA58B0CC5-FAC9-4F14-B19F-40DC4DA83DDE

Female Singers?

(1) Joni Mitchell, (2) Linda Ronstadt, (3) Carole King

Popular Internet Websites?

(1) washingtonpost.com, (2) wordpress.com, (3) amazon.com

Sunday Activities?

(1) brunch, (2) NFL games on TV, (3) “60 Minutes”

Dinosaur Species?

(1) Tyrannosaurus-Rex, (2) Velociraptor, (3) Stegosaurus

Three States in the USA? [Counties in England or States in Australia or relevant to you]

(1) California, (2) New York, (3) Florida

Types of Musical Instruments?

(1) percussion, (2) string, (3) woodwind

Unexplained Mysteries or Strange, Unexplained Phenomena?

(1) UFOs, (2) ghosts, (3) Donald Trump

Books you reread over and over again?

(1) Isaac Asimov’s Foundation series, (2) Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings, (3) George Orwell’s 1984 (Note: it’s not that I’ve read these over and over again, but I have read them all more than once.)

Films that you can never watch again?

(1) “The Exorcist,” (2) “The Sixth Sense,” (3) any Harry Potter movie

Exercises you do each week?

(1) walking the dog in the morning, (2) walking the dog in the middle of the day, (3) walking the dog at night

Human traits you simply cannot abide?

(1) narcissism, (2) hypocrisy, (3) willful ignorance

11 thoughts on “Name Three More Things

1. aguycalledbloke December 3, 2018 / 6:19 am

Marvelous stuff Fandango – you love these dailies it’s an exercise into Talking about Mr Trump – a subject you are passionate about ……….. quick Scrappy grab the leads we are off into the woods, hurry hurry l feel the heat from here already!

2. Sadje December 3, 2018 / 6:19 am

I love the orange things answer. UFOs and Donald Trump.

3. aguycalledbloke December 3, 2018 / 6:20 am

Reblogged this on A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip! and commented:
    Exercises you do each week?

I know, like how many can so relate to this – Dogs taking humans for walks, don’t be fooled into thinking you do it for them!! It is them, they have this magical brainwashing ability!

4. Melanie B Cee December 3, 2018 / 6:46 am

Rolling on floor, laughing my butt off at “Mysteries or Unexplained Phenomenon”…Donald Trump answer. I suppose even the Men In Black don’t want that mess back on their books….

5. theresaly520 December 3, 2018 / 2:54 pm

HAHA…thank you for the good laugh 🙂 Isaac Asimov’s Foundation series looks fascinating though – matematical sociology! I think I may check that out…Curious though, Harry Potter was just a one hit wonder with you?

• Fandango December 3, 2018 / 3:11 pm

You definitely should check out Asimov’s Foundation books. As to Harry Potter, yes, I read the first book and saw the first movie. Yawn!

6. Carol Carlisle December 4, 2018 / 12:23 pm

Now do I get to choose which of the 3 I like. Joni Mitchell and Dream Cycles

7. leigha66 December 9, 2018 / 1:37 pm

Thanks for the laugh… love the Donald Trump answers!

Comments are closed.