Rory, aka A Guy Called Bloke, is at it again. He gives us a bunch of statements and then asks us to name three things about each statement. I don’t know why I do this to myself. But here goes.
That you cannot under any circumstances live without?
(1) air, (2) water, and, um, wait, it will come to me, give me a second. Oh, right. (3) Sex.
That you write about every week?
(1) Donald Trump and I am eagerly awaiting the day when there’s nothing to write about him, (2) multiple prompts, (3) flash fiction.
That you wouldn’t recommend doing while holding one foot in the air?
(1, 2, and 3) At my age, I wouldn’t recommend doing anything with one foot in the air.
That you say to people every day?
(1) “Hi,” (2) “How’s it going,” (3) “Excuse me, can you please repeat that? I didn’t hear what you said.”
To do with your street?
(1) noise, (2) trees, (3) avoiding stepping on dog poop that someone didn’t bother to clean up.
That you can eat with brown sauce?
(1) meatloaf, (2) turkey, (3) steak
You like about your favorite bloggers?
(1) Ability to tell a good story, (2) wit, (3) insights.
That you don’t eat every week?
(1) Chesapeake blue crabs, (2) lobster, (3) turkey.
That you wished you could eat every day?
(1) ice cream, (2) pie, (3) cake. (I see a pattern emerging.)
About your favorite pair of shoes that you like?
(1) comfort, (2) comfort, (3) comfort.
That annoyingly always arrive in three?
(1) bad news, (2) bills in the mail, (3) prompts that ask me to list three things.
About books you really don’t like?
(1) poorly edited, (2) inconsistencies, (3) no characters that are relatable.