SoCS — MAGA Mania

9EC04BB3-DC3C-4C15-BD8D-E85809524C43Man oh man. Linda G. Hill has given us an interesting Stream of Consciousness Saturday challenge today. She’s asked us to use “ma” as a word or find a word with “ma” in it.

I was going to try to manage this challenge without making mention of the MAGA man himself, Donald Trump, but he’s like a maniacal magnet and I can’t resist his pull. He makes me so mad when I see, hear, or read about him. I honestly believe he is abnormal. You know how he always brags about how smart he his, right? Well, I think he’s an egomaniac who has been so easily manipulated by Vladimir Putin. Trump has managed to seriously damage the stature of our country around the globe.

Okay, before you start to grimace and demand that I stop this dismal declamation, I will cease and desist. I won’t talk about his climate change denial or about his inhumane treatment of migrants at the border. I won’t be discussing this madness being perpetrated by our Commander-in-Chief and how his actions smack of treason.

Maybe I’ll go fix myself a margarita or eat some marijuana-infused gummies in order to maintain my sanity before I become a madman myself.

Enough. I’m finished ranting about Trump. For now, anyway.

15 thoughts on “SoCS — MAGA Mania

1. The Haunted Wordsmith December 1, 2018 / 3:57 am

Dec 7th will be interesting to say the least. I think it will be a test of loyalty for his maga folks. Trouble is most don’t even know what he is doing. Ignorance is bliss only to the ignorant. It’s driving the rest of us insane.

• Fandango December 1, 2018 / 8:51 am

Try a margarita or some pot-infused gummies to combat that insanity.

• The Haunted Wordsmith December 1, 2018 / 8:54 am

Lol….uh, no thank you.

2. blindzanygirl December 1, 2018 / 5:31 am

Bloody hell! This is SO clever. I keep ‘seeing’ this phrase “stream of consciousness but don’t know what it means. I guess I just clise my eyes a d let whatever come into my head, thenwrite it,

• Fandango December 1, 2018 / 9:01 am

Yep, that’s pretty much it. Click on the link and it will take you to Linda’s site. This is her brainchild.

3. Angel Jameson December 1, 2018 / 8:24 am

Fandango, this is aMAzing. Well done!

4. Marilyn Armstrong December 1, 2018 / 10:41 am

Boy, a pot shop would just do the job for me today. Man. There are only TWO in the state so far and obviously NONE in Uxbridge. Uxbridge? Why would anyone build anything here? Diminishing population, the kids all move somewhere else and Boston is 70 miles away. Sigh. it’s cheaper to get it illegally, but I can’t inhale with choking to death.

5. leigha66 December 7, 2018 / 10:47 am

I hope you were able to maintain your sanity… have a gummy for me! 😀