So Teresa, aka, The Haunted Wordsmith, was bored and came up with twenty questions about “this, that, and nothing in particular.”
Now I’m bored, so I’ll go ahead and answer her twenty random questions. Here goes:
1. What is your favorite thing to do when bored?
Isn’t it obvious? I respond to posts such as this where other bored bloggers ask a bunch of random questions. Duh!
2. What game did you play most when growing up?
Hearts. I still play Hearts and I try to shoot the moon every time, which is why I often lose while playing Hearts.
3. You see a police car in your neighborhood, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
Oh shit, not again!
4. If you had any superpower, what would it be?
I think I’d like to fly. I have a recurring dream that I can fly and it pisses me off when I wake up and realize that I’m tethered to Earth. Fuck you, gravity.
5. Sautéed onions, fried onions, onion rings, or raw onions?
Yes, yes, yes, and no.
6. If you could create your own world, what would it look like?
7. What is your favorite animal?
My dog and my cat.
8. Punch or pie? (which kind?)
Punch or pie? Those are non-parallel choices. It should be “punch or lemonaid” or “cake or pie.” But punch or pie? Seriously? That said, definitely pie. And definitely key lime pie.
9. What is one holiday treat that improves your mood every time?
Cupcakes and cookies.
10. What is one word that you love?
11. King Kong vs Godzilla…who wins?
Godzilla, although I think King Kong is a much more sympathetic fella.
12. What is your favorite TV show and episode?
I don’t know if this is supposed to be favorite current TV show or favorite TV show ever. I’m going with favorite ever and I’d say “The Wire.”
13. What cancelled (or finished) TV show would you most like to see again?
14. You landed on Daffy Duck’s Fantastic Island…what do you wish for?
What is Daffy Duck’s Fantastic Island? I think I’d wish to leave the island.
15. Favorite season?
16. Favorite adventure book or movie?
The Neverending Story.
17. Does free mean free?
Does yes mean yes? Does no mean no?
18. Favorite color?
Blue, but real blue, not baby blue or powder blue.
19. Ugly sweaters…yea or nay?
Why would anyone say “yea” to ugly sweaters?
20. What is your favorite time period?
Time of day? Time of life? Time of history? I guess my favorite personal time period was when I was in my twenties. And what I loved best about my twenties is that I somehow managed to survive them.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to those who live in the United States. To those who don’t, never mind.