Share Your World — Thanksgiving Edition

6199B391-43FC-4852-87B0-86F893DC656B.jpegIt’s once again a Monday and that means that Melanie, from Sparks From a Combustible Mind, has challenged us to once again Share Your World. Her theme, given that this is Thanksgiving week in the US, is, well, thankful.

Here are her questions for this week:

Are you an early to bed, early to rise person, a night owl and day sleeper/dozer, or an ‘I’ll sleep when I’m dead’ person?

In my old age I have become an early to bed (usually around 10 or 11 pm) and an early to rise (usually between 6 and 7 am) person. Sadly, I’m not healthy, wealthy, or wise.

What are some misconceptions about your hobby, should you have a hobby?

Well, since other than blogging, I don’t actually have a hobby, the biggest misconception is that I do have a hobby (other than blogging).

A penguin walks through the door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?

He thinks he’s in Tijuana and says, “Got a pack of Kool’s for me?”29CE5447-B4D7-4D90-9D8A-7D03B62AC268

Aliens have landed…do they come in peace?

No, they come in flying saucers.

What are you really, incredibly thankful for this week?

We’re having the whole fam damily coming over for Thanksgiving dinner.

18 thoughts on “Share Your World — Thanksgiving Edition

• Fandango November 19, 2018 / 6:45 pm

My son’s girlfriend is vegetarian and my daughter is mostly vegetarian, but she will occasionally eat meat, fish, or poultry.

• Fandango November 19, 2018 / 9:35 pm

I hope to. Thanks. And you, too!

1. pensitivity101 November 20, 2018 / 2:28 am

I answered space ships originally to the aliens question. Fun answers. Enjoy your Family gathering.

• Fandango November 20, 2018 / 5:59 am

Thanks. I think perhaps space ships and flying saucers are synonymous. 🤔

• pensitivity101 November 20, 2018 / 9:10 am

Flying saucers are still a confection over here in the UK……… little coloured rice paper pockets filled with sherbet.

• Marleen November 25, 2018 / 11:06 am

Interesting. We had a little corner store with penny candy when I was a child that had a rice paper ufo candy. It was filled with little balls of candy. (A bit like a rattle as I think of it.)

• pensitivity101 November 25, 2018 / 12:32 pm

penny sweeties, or four for a penny, and an old penny at that. Oh those were the days!

• Marleen November 25, 2018 / 1:21 pm