Teresa, the Haunted Wordsmith, wants to have a little weekend fun. No, not that kind of weekend fun. Get your minds out of the gutter, for crissake. Although if that’s the kind of weekend fun she hopes to have, more power to her.
But I digress. Teresa posted a new challenge. She posed three questions and then instructed the three of us she tagged to:
- Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
- Add three more questions of your own to the list
- Tag three people
Okay. Here are her questions and my answers:
1. What would Klaatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still) think of Earth if he landed today?
Way back then, during his first visit to our planet, he warned the people of Earth that, if we can’t live together peacefully, we would be a danger to other planets and that our planet would have to be destroyed. On this visit, he would tell us that his previous threat of the Earth’s destruction from the outside no longer applies, now that we are destroying it from within.
2. If books’ characters were not imprisoned by their covers, which two characters would make a great couple?
Offred from “A Handmaid’s Tale” and Winston Smith from “1984.” They would make such an upbeat couple, don’t you think?
3. For US folks: Turkey, Ham, or Something Else on Thanksgiving? For Int’l folks: What is one food you recommend most from your country?
Turkey, of course. It’s the one day of the year I eat turkey.
Okay, now for three more questions:
4. What are your three favorite movies?
5. Toilet paper rolls: over or under?
6. What’s you favorite fish? No, not the kind you eat, the kind you keep in an aquarium, assuming that you don’t raise fish in an aquarium in order to eat them.
Now to tag three people who I presume are supposed to answer Teresa’s three questions as well as the three I added.
Have some weekend fun y’all.