#FPQ — Queen for a Day

ACE73167-CA5B-478C-A083-62F997D64943This past Wednesday I posed a “provocative question” on my blog. I asked my fellow bloggers, “If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?” My post received a lot of really thoughtful, interesting, and fun responses. At first I wasn’t going to answer my own question, but then I decided “why not?” So here’s my “queen for a day” response.

I am all male. Of that there’s no question. All of my body parts — and body hair — will attest to that. I do have my feminine side, though. I can be sensitive, empathetic, moody. I’ve been known to shed a tear or two at tear jerker movies, although I hate when that happens because I hate being manipulated.

But were I to wake up one morning and find myself in a woman’s body, I would be thrilled. As long as I knew that the next day my regular equipment would be fully restored, that is.

The first thing I would do would be to stand in front of a full-length mirror and admire my feminine form. I would, no doubt, explore my female body. Yes, I would fondle my breasts, purely to see what it feels like to a woman to have her breasts fondled. And yes, I’d go down to where my penis would normally be and would experience the sensation of being touched there.

I’ve always wondered what an orgasm feels like for a woman and this could be my chance to find out for myself. I’ve asked my wife and other women to describe it, but there’s nothing like first hand experience.

But how to do that? I certainly wouldn’t seek out a male to get me off. Ew, I wouldn’t want one of those “things” inserted into me. So maybe I’d get my wife’s vibrator, which she insists she doesn’t have, but I don’t believe her. She’s always buying batteries.

Having scratched that itch, so to speak, I’d next want to get dressed and wander outside. I’d want to see if I’d be treated any differently as a woman than I am as a man. I kind of doubt it, though, because, unless my age, as well as my gender, changed, I’d be an older woman. I’m not implying that older women aren’t attractive. I’m just saying that they are less likely to be hit on than younger women.

I’d then ask my wife to join me for dinner to have a girls’ night out. After dinner, the two of us would to go to a classy bar. You know, where rich, sophisticated, debonair men hang out to relax and unwind after their stressful day of making important man-decisions. I’d be curious to see if any of them would buy me a drink or hit on me. And I’d also exhibit my masculine side if any of those bastards tried to hit on my wife, which would be much more likely, as she’s a much more attractive woman than I could ever be.

And then I’d go home, get into bed, and think about my day as a woman. And I’d look forward to waking up and being a male again.

14 thoughts on “#FPQ — Queen for a Day

1. newepicauthor November 16, 2018 / 2:14 pm

Do you think that you would get a good night’s sleep, not being woken up by your usual bathroom trips?

• Fandango November 16, 2018 / 3:14 pm

Who knows? My wife often has to get up to pee in the middle of the night.

2. Melanie B Cee November 16, 2018 / 3:16 pm

First: I think if that scenario “Opposite Gender For 24 Hours” were a real thing, men should have to experience the ‘monthly visitor’ … a thing cloaked in mystery to some men, and with good reason. Alternatively a woman (female) should have to be a 17 year old male (or slightly younger) and have that embarrassing experience of the public boner. I understand THAT has scarred some men for life…(psychologically of course).

Now. I’ve nominated you for something, and you’re under no obligation blah de blah..but I bet you’ll be intrigued OR I might be wrong about that…anyway give it a peek and see. If you do decide to participate, ping me (as well as the original creator). I’m DYING to see what you come up with!

3. Sight11 November 16, 2018 / 8:52 pm

You and Jim should meet each other and ‘explore’ when you both turn to woman for a day..

4. Marilyn Armstrong November 16, 2018 / 9:36 pm

Do you remember the original “Queen for a Day” TV show? It was the sappiest show on ever.

The only time I ever wanted to be a man was when I had to ask some guy to do something that i can’t do because I’m too short and not strong enough. Otherwise, I’m pretty good with female.

Oh, and being able to pee standing up without getting your socks wet. That’s cool too.

• Fandango November 16, 2018 / 11:35 pm

Sometimes your socks can get wet if you’re not paying attention. And yes, I do remember the original “Queen for a Day” TV show. And yes, very sappy!

• Marleen November 17, 2018 / 12:07 am

I saw a video of a comic who had transitioned from man to woman… she said one of the easier things about being a man is that you don’t ever have to worry about accidentally getting something in the toilet — not a shawl or sweater or scarf or glove or belt or anything. I got the sense she meant people to grasp that if men do get something in there, they just don’t care.

5. Kat November 17, 2018 / 5:39 am

It sounds like you would have quite a full day. 🙂

6. leigha66 November 23, 2018 / 1:43 pm

…it’s totally immature, but guys always talk about how they can write their name in the snow. ☃️

7. Asbestos Dust April 8, 2019 / 7:14 am

Yeah, all that, but assuming I could pry myself away from the mirror, I’d be the most hard-core lesbian-for-a-day ever. Not because I’m such a stud, mind, but solely based on the fact that I generally think lesbians are some of the most interesting people in the world — and I will say that should the opportunity arise for sex with any of a large number I know right off the top of my head arise (and yes, I know it doesn’t work like that, but this is MY queen for a day thing), it would make for a damned fine day. Just can’t get to seeing myself as a CIS female, though — lack of imagination, no doubt.