Unhealthy Air

Wildfires continue to rage in both Northern and Southern California. The Camp Fire in Butte County had grown to 105,000 acres, or 164 square miles, by Saturday evening and fire officials warned that weather conditions were changing for the worse, with high winds through Monday morning fanning the blaze and making firefighting even more difficult.

Even my iPhone weather app warns of unhealthy air quality in this city, which is 140 miles south southwest of the fire.FFE88000-CFD9-4F41-994E-14AA93AB2558 But in an even better example of unhealthy — and unhelpful — air, I present you with this:3600B921-B681-4644-9878-95C378079068

19 thoughts on “Unhealthy Air

1. blindzanygirl November 11, 2018 / 9:09 am

Bloidy hell Fandango. I mean about Trump. What an inulting barsteward he is. I am so sorry about the air qualuty. Stay safe if you can

2. Christine Bolton November 11, 2018 / 9:19 am

Consider yourself chastised by the Idiot in Chief. Yes, he is a moron. Stay safe my friend.

3. All About Life November 11, 2018 / 9:34 am

I had to go and check that wasn’t a parody account!! God almighty, what a thing to say! Unbelievable

4. Marleen November 11, 2018 / 9:57 am

He doesn’t know anything, so he should shut up. But he can’t miss an opportunity to be cruel.

• Fandango November 11, 2018 / 11:02 am

You’d think he’d express sympathy for those who have lost their homes and support for the firefighters. But no….

5. cagedunn November 11, 2018 / 2:05 pm

I’m certain he espoused cutting the funding because of the lack of ROI …
    but I am in another country, and tend to ignore idiots with vomitous and vomitus tendencies …

6. msjadeli November 11, 2018 / 6:01 pm

Are you kidding… rhetorical question. How much bad karma can one individual accumulate before they implode? He’s got to be approaching his limit.

7. Sight11 November 11, 2018 / 6:34 pm

I have to ask does Mrs Fandango let you know about his tweets or it just pops on your IPhone as you’re on Twitter?

• Fandango November 11, 2018 / 9:52 pm

I’m not on Twitter. Either she lets me know, I read them in the paper or hear about them on the news, or they show up in articles on my iPhone’s newsfeed.

• Sight11 November 12, 2018 / 4:37 am

Yeah you told me that you’re not on Twitter while Mrs. Fandango is…I Guess I would had to plea to her to not share orangutan tweets… With you..

8. Marilyn Armstrong November 11, 2018 / 7:36 pm

We are living in interesting times. Very interesting. Painfully interesting. I’m going away for three days. Maybe everything will change by the time i get home. You think?

Be really careful. I saw a NASA shot of that fire. You can see California burning from 400 miles above it. That’s a LOT of fire.

• Fandango November 11, 2018 / 9:54 pm

Yes, and deadly, too. Enjoy your trip.