Share Your World — Negativity and My Morning Pee

SYWGood Monday morning to everyone. If it’s Monday, it’s Share Your World time from Melanie over at Sparks from a Combustible Mind. Here are this week’s questions.

Is there one post on your site that is really special to you?

Like my children, all of my posts are special to me. That said, this is one of my personal favorites.CA28A49D-7EFF-4635-BBFE-15C98FF301B4.jpeg

How do you deal with negative people?

I try not to if it’s avoidable. If I can’t avoid dealing with negative people I try to ignore them and not be pulled into their web of negativity.

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

That I need to pee.E52BD42D-9267-4387-BC45-33FDCEBCE439

Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?

I’d rather be able to speak with animals, but if I could speak all foreign languages I could probably earn a boatload of money. Actually, if I could speak with animals, I might even earn more!

What small thing happened today (or in the past few days) that you were grateful for?

Did I already say that the Boston Red Sox won the World Series?

8 thoughts on “Share Your World — Negativity and My Morning Pee

1. Marleen November 5, 2018 / 10:30 am

That would be a difficult decision between animals and ALL languages. I’m pretty sure I’d go with knowing and being able to speak all the languages.

There have been a lot of good football games lately. (And whether they’re good or not, it’s no small thing that there are family visitors to share that with.)

2. Melanie B Cee November 5, 2018 / 11:04 am

Yeah that Sox thing has been mentioned…tell me (because I’m sports ‘challenged’) … has it been a very long time since they took the Series? I was watching something about the Cleveland Indians the other night (which might be called something else now for all I know) and their span of losing was huge (relatively). Go Red Sox! Thanks for sharing your unique and pithy take on the world with us! 🙂 (and that morning pee? PRICELESS!! ) heh

• Fandango November 5, 2018 / 11:18 am

This is the 4th time they’ve won since 2004 after an 86 year drought that was known as “The Curse of the Bambino” when they traded Babe Ruth to the Yankees in 1918.

• Fandango November 5, 2018 / 9:49 pm

I have difficulty sleeping through a whole night without having to get up in the middle of the night to pee.

3. Somewhere Sea November 5, 2018 / 10:25 pm

I’m pondering whether I should comment or not 🙂 Okay, I’ll be brave…when you’re up several times a night to pee, that “morning” one isn’t so spectacular 🙂

• Fandango November 5, 2018 / 10:48 pm

I AM up once in the middle of the night, usually between 3 and 4, to pee. But then, typically between 6:30 and 7, I am once again awaken from my slumber by yet another urgent need to pee. And that is what gets me up for the day.