Cheryl (aka, The Bag Lady) published a list of 40 questions labeled “odd things about me” that she received from her sister. 40 seems like a lot of questions, but they’re short (and odd) and don’t require a whole lot of thought. And since I don’t particularly like to give anything a whole lot of thought, I thought I’d take a shot at them.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No. When cheese turns blue, it’s moldy, so I throw it away. Or maybe when it turns green. I can never remember.
2. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke.
3. Do you own a gun? I have a soldering gun in my garage. Does that count?
4. What flavor of Kool-aid? Never, no way, just yuck!
5. Hot dogs? What about them?
6. Favorite TV show? The Rachel Maddow Show. Yeah, I know.
7. Do you believe in ghosts? No.
8. What do you drink in the morning? Coffee.
9. Can you do a push-up? A single push up? Yeah.
10. Favorite Jewelry? Other than my watch, the only jewelry I wear is my wedding band.
11. Favorite Hobby? Blogging.
12. Do you have ADD? No, I have SUBTRACT.
13. Do you wear glasses? Only when I need to see anything.
14. Favorite cartoon character? Bullwinkle Moose.
15. Three things you did today? Ate, walked the dog, and responded to these 40 odd questions.
16. Three drinks you drink regularly? Coffee, Diet Coke, water.
17. Current movies? My wife just dragged me to see “A Stars is Born” with Lady GaGa. It wasn’t bad.
18. Do you believe in magic? Only as a Lovin’ Spoonful song title.
19. Favorite place to be? At home.
20. How did you ring in the New Year? Snoring.
21. Travel? Where would you go? Australia and New Zealand.
22. Name five people who will most likely read this? I don’t know. I guess five of the dozen or so people who regularly follow my blog and comment on most of my posts.
23. Favorite movie? Young Frankenstein.
24. Favorite color? Blue.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Don’t know. Never tried them.
26. Can you whistle? Yes, but not like those really loud whistles.
27. Where are you now? Home.
29. Favorite food? Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs.
30. Least favorite chore? Cleaning the bathroom.
31. Best job you can think of? Radio disk jockey.
32. What’s in your pockets? Pants pockets: wallet, keys, Vaseline Lip Therapy tube, mints, lint. Shirt pocket: tissue, more lint.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My cat playing in an empty box for something that was just delivered from Amazon.
34. Favorite animal? My dog…and my cat.
35. What’s your most recent injury? When my cat scratched the shit out of my hand.
36. How many TV’s are in your house? Three, but the one in the guest room is rarely used.
37. Worst pain ever? Diverticulitis attack.
38. Do you like to dance? Nope.
39. Are your parents still alive? No.
40. Do you enjoy camping? I used to back in the day, but now I prefer a nice comfy bed in a nice clean room that is bug free at a place that has indoor plumbing.
Now you copy and paste the questions to your blog, but replace my answers with yours. Easy-peasy.