Nothing is Too Whack Anymore

Another one of Rory’s series of questions. This one he calls “Just Whack” because the questions are all pretty whacky. I decided that being whacky is just the distraction I need today. So here goes….

Q1] Given the choice of shaving your eyebrows off or going bald which will you choose?

That choice has already been made for me and I still have my eyebrows.

Q2] French Mustard or Mustard — which one and why?

What is “French” mustard? Do you mean Grey Poupon? Or French’s yellow mustard? I prefer Gulden’s spicy brown mustard.D0218624-635A-4B4E-B623-8F826F027E72

Q3] Two minutes to evacuate the house forever, what will you take?

My dog, my cat, and my iPhone.

Q4] What’s a saying you say a lot?

“Not to worry,” although these are dark days in Trumpistan, so I am tempted to stop saying that.

PQ5] You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?

“Quick, find me a WiFi hotspot!”

Q6] You awaken during the night to find your bedroom filled with flesh eating triffids that respond to both movement and heat, what do you do?

Google “triffids,” as I have no idea what they are.

PQ7] The Walking Dead was fantasy, however you have awoken this morning to find the world is shot to hell and the undead are walking the streets. Are you prepared? If so explain your first day of survival.

I woke up on November 9, 2016 to a world that was shot to hell, only it’s the unhinged, rather than the undead, who are walking the streets. I think I’d welcome the zombie apocalypse at this point.92AD5EA1-AFE0-4E97-85CB-7292A2A1320F.jpeg

Q8] When was the last time you literally stopped to smell the coffee and why?

This morning when I walked into the kitchen and my wife poured me a cup of coffee. Why? Because she poured me a cup and it smelled so damn good.

Q9] What is your favorite combination of colors and why?

Blues and browns.

Q10] A man walks up to you and says he’s going to transform you into the animal of your choice and there’s nothing you can do about it. Which animal do you choose?

A vampire bat, just in time for Halloween. And to drain the asshole who did this to me of all of his blood!

Q11] When does the week actually start for you, Saturday, Sunday or Monday and why?

I’m retired, so does it matter?

PQ12] Why do we believe in the things we believe in?

Who is this “we” you’re referring to? And, as an atheist, I probably don’t believe in the same things “we” believe in.

Q13]  Oh dear – the choices open to you before you can proceed are :

1] Eat a tub load of fish guts
2] Eat a basket of 300 day old chicken eggs
3] Eat a fast acting laxative

Which will you choose and why?

This is easy. A fast acting laxative, because if it is, indeed, fast acting, it will literally pass quickly.

Q14] If you were a snake how long would you be?

Six feet, so I’d be as long a snake as I am tall as a man.

PQ15] If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

Total. It’s got 100% of 12 essential vitamins and minerals.9F8BE6CD-DF3D-470A-8F26-AAB628C4CA6C

Q16] What would you rather be: a bee or a wasp?

Wasn’t this a Simon & Garfunkel song? Oh wait. That was a hammer and a nail.

Q17] Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

Duh!

Q18] Give me 7 unique features about WordPress that would encourage a novice to start blogging.

1. Easy to use
  2. Lots of free themes
  3. Free, unless you want to upgrade to a paid plan
  4. Smartphone friendly
  5. The WordPress community
  6. The WordPress community
  7. The WordPress community

Q19] How do you think the next person who answers this question is going to answer this question?

Probably better than I did.

PQ20] Are you deleting any questions, if so which ones?

Nope.

Q21] What strange question are you going to ask me that l have to answer?

Why, Rory? Just why?

22 thoughts on “Nothing is Too Whack Anymore

1. James October 13, 2018 / 4:20 pm

Q3: Not your wife? :O

Q6: The Day of the Triffids, a classic science fiction novel that’s been made into a movie a copule of times.

Q10: I think they mostly eat fruit, not blood.

Q12: Even atheists have values. You must believe in something.

• Fandango October 13, 2018 / 4:47 pm

Q3: My wife can take care of herself.
      Q6: Never saw it.
      Q10: I was thinking Dracula.
      Q12: I do believe in lots of things, just not what some collective “we” believes in.

• James October 14, 2018 / 7:47 am

Which collective “we”. I’m sure you’re not the only progressive in the U.S., and particularly in the Bay Area.

• Fandango October 14, 2018 / 9:06 am

The question asked was “Why do we believe in the things we believe in?” Had the question been “Why do YOU believe in the things YOU believe in?” my answer would have been very different. I can’t answer that question in the context of the collective “we.” I can only answer it for me.

2. Sight11 October 13, 2018 / 4:34 pm

Why would you left Mrs Fandango..? And have you ever tried tea?

3. Melanie B Cee October 13, 2018 / 5:14 pm

I was going to do this questionnaire (and I still will) but with certain biases based on your answers. That’s a good thing btw…

4. ArtisanX October 13, 2018 / 9:25 pm

I love that ground pepper mustard! Maille? I haven’t seen that in so long. I didn’t know it even existed anymore. This will be bought tomorrow. 😛

• ArtisanX October 13, 2018 / 10:04 pm

I am pretty excited that you posted that. I mean it’s been some time. Now I will need to get some brauts!

5. aguycalledbloke October 14, 2018 / 2:18 am

Excellent Fandango – loved it”

I never undo my sneakers when l take them off, l think because mine are more like a deck shoe sneaker than the classic boppers l used to have as a teenager.

Loved your answers 🙂

This …

Probably better than I did.

Loved that too!

As to your question … l honestly don’t know, l have often wondered and pondered why?

Thanks for joining in my friend 🙂

6. aguycalledbloke October 14, 2018 / 2:19 am

Reblogged this on A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip! and commented:
    Q21] What strange question are you going to ask me that l have to answer?

Why, Rory? Just why?

If l get a whole load of these questions, l will answer in a post>

Why? My parents asked me that for years, strangely enough so has everyone else … l guess it’s what l believe in ha ha ha!

7. leigha66 October 20, 2018 / 11:48 am

This was kind of a “whack” group of questions… good answers!