WATW — Come Back Tomorrow

2F107820-8B7F-40FF-AB9D-BC6C79ACFE51Whoa! That’s some strong smell. It’s enough to curl my feathers.

Hell, Polly doesn’t need a freakin’ cracker. Polly needs a goddam bath. Where’s that birdbath, anyway? I know I saw it around here somewhere.

No, don’t come near me. Not today. Come back tomorrow. We can talk then. I promise I’ll clean up my act. I’ll put on a really good show. Tomorrow.

Written for Teresa’s Worth a Thousand Words prompt. Photo credit: Couleur at Pixabay.com

16 thoughts on “WATW — Come Back Tomorrow

1. Cyranny August 28, 2018 / 8:28 pm

LOL Excellent… a smelly Parrot, that’s something I had not seen before! 10/10 on thinking outside the box, good Sir!! xx

• Fandango August 28, 2018 / 9:44 pm

Thanks. I couldn’t help myself. I saw a parrot sniffing its pit and ran with it.

• Cyranny August 28, 2018 / 9:46 pm

Well done! I love your short stories… I never know where you’re heading and that’s a lot of fun!

• Fandango August 28, 2018 / 10:18 pm

To be honest with you, when I start writing my short tales in response to various word or picture prompts, I generally don’t know where I’m heading either. My endings often surprise me as well.

• Cyranny August 28, 2018 / 10:21 pm

I guess the best way to surprise your readers, is to surprise yourself first 😉

• Sight11 August 28, 2018 / 11:01 pm

The parrot it is.. Ha! Another bad pun. Seriously I need to improve Sensei. Also, It’s weird I had two heated discussions on your site as well, both against knowledgeable people nonetheless. Makes me wonder if I’ve social skills or not. Also do I have anger issues?

• Fandango August 28, 2018 / 11:32 pm

Sometimes my posts stimulate heated discussions. Nothing wrong with that. But when it happens, I tend to lay low…out of the line of fire.

• Sight11 August 28, 2018 / 11:34 pm

You’re my Sensei, my backup,come on at least support good old pals. Just kidding, and I personally apologised to your friend on her blog.

2. Renard Moreau August 29, 2018 / 3:09 am

🙂 For a moment there I thought that you were taking the day off when I saw your title.

Lovely prompt, Fandango!

3. leigha66 September 5, 2018 / 3:33 pm

Great take on the picture… he does look like he may be offended by himself. LOL