A few days ago, fellow blogger, Marilyn Armstrong, asked and answered 25 questions. Unlike Marilyn, I blog anonymously, but I still enjoy answering questions any blogger asks as long as I don’t have to reveal my real-world identity.
So here are Marilyn’s questions and my answers. Feel free to take these same questions and post your own answers if you feel like it.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Healthcare related bills: Medicare premiums, Medicare supplement premiums, premiums for things not covered by Medicare (dental/vision), and the parts of my medical expenses not covered by Medicare or the supplementary plans.
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
In a couple of weeks when Mrs. Fandango and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary.
3. What do you really want to be doing?
Right now? Sleeping, maybe.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
Two, one undergraduate and one graduate.
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on?
6. Thoughts on gas prices?
Way too high. If you don’t live in San Francisco, you’re not paying nearly as much for gas as I am, which is why I walk and take the bus, rather than drive, as often as I can.
7. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning?
I don’t set the alarm. My cat usually wakes me up if I’m still asleep at 7 am. And when he does, my first thought is “why did we ever get a cat?”
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed?
Maybe tonight I’ll be able to sleep through the whole night without having to get up to pee.
9. Do you miss being a child?
Intellectually no, physically yes.
10. What errand/chore do you despise the most?
See number 1.
11. Up early or sleep in?
See number 7.
12. Pet’s names?
Dog and Cat. (Not really, but like me, they prize their anonymity.)
13. Favorite lunch meat?
Tuna fish…and yes, I know, tuna fish is not “meat,” but I generally don’t eat lunch meats.
14. What do you get every time at Wal-Mart?
I honestly can’t remember the last time I set foot inside a Wal-Mart.
15. Beach or lake?
Mountain with an ocean view.
16. Is marriage overrated?
My wife reads my blog, so I refuse to answer on the grounds that I want to stay married.
17. Ever crashed your vehicle?
Oh yes. But, of, course, it was always the other driver’s fault.
18. Strangest place you’ve brushed your teeth?
19. Somewhere you’ve never been but want to go?
Australia and/or New Zealand.
20. At this point in your life would you want to start a new career?
Fuck no. I’m retired.
21. How old are you?
Old enough to know better.
22. Do you have a go to person?
23. Are you where you want to be in life?
I’m still alive, so yes.
24. Growing up what were your favorite cartoons?
Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends.
25. What do you think has changed about you since you were a teenager?
I have fewer zits, more facial hair, and a lot less hair on the top of my head.