I am loath to write yet another post about Donald Trump, but I can’t help myself. I really loathe the man. There is nothing Donald Trump says or does that is in any way compatible with my beliefs, perspectives, or ideology. The man is totally unhinged.
And what is he doing these days? He’s running around the country appearing at arenas and other settings to allegedly support GOP candidates for Congress. But he rarely talks about the candidates he’s supposedly there to endorse and support.
His goal is totally self-serving. His objective is to play on the emotions and gullibility of his ardent supporters by repeating his greatest hits:
- Build the Wall
- Zero Tolerance
- No collusion/No Obstruction
- Witch Hunt
- Fake News
- The Press is the Enemy of the People
- Make America Great Again
- Tired of Winning
- Low IQ Maxine Waters (or Don Lemon or LeBron James)
- I Have the Best Words
- I’m a Stable Genius
- Im Really Rich
- Space Force
- Nobody is Tougher on Russia Than Donald Trump
- Winning the Electoral College is Very Tough for a Republican
- Crooked Hillary/Lock Her Up
- Very Fine People on Both Sides
The sad and disturbing thing is that too many people are buying — hook, line, and sinker — what this con artist is selling.
Written for these prompts