Trump Derangement Syndrome

CE92936B-A089-4F9A-A1DC-797BD4F7DCFDA lot of us libtards are being accused by Trump and his supporters of suffering from something called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

According to medical professionals, Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which people have been “driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

Fortunately, the pharmaceutical industry has come up with a new drug that will help relieve these symptoms and help to restore sanity and better mental health. And no, I’m not talking about marijuana, although I can tell you that pot does provide temporary relief.

I found out about this new drug while watching the Jimmy Kimmel show. Help is on the way. So, as a public service, I am sharing this with all of you.

9 thoughts on “Trump Derangement Syndrome

1. Paula Light July 28, 2018 / 12:46 pm

If only… then we could all suffer from PDS. No more pr0n star scandals, just bibles everywhere. Omg, he’s forcing us to read bible verses AT THE GAS STATION! Argh!!!

2. Marilyn Armstrong July 28, 2018 / 1:35 pm

If only indeed. I’m not counting on anything, but I am hoping that somewhere along the line, more than a few Americans will recognize that they are part of the government TOO. That the whole concept that “this has nothing to do with me” is how we GOT here and if we don’t change that, we will never been any better. We may get a smoother talking, slicker guy in the saddle, but we won’t necessarily get a BETTER one. THAT would require that Americans care enough to make intelligent decision and I have not seen a lot of evidence of this.

• Fandango July 28, 2018 / 2:29 pm

I think that the turnout for this year’s midterm elections will be high because a lot of people know what’s at stake. But I am worried about tampering, hacking, and interference by Trump’s best buddy Vlad.

3. Sight11 July 28, 2018 / 2:03 pm

Completely agree with Marilyn. Hope he resigns, or forced to..

4. Marleen July 28, 2018 / 7:53 pm

Well, at least I got to laugh a minute.

• Fandango July 28, 2018 / 9:40 pm

Something we all need to take a minute to do.