So yesterday, Teresa, over at The Haunted Wordsmith, tagged me for something called The Blogging Chums Award. I was surprised, since the award is for “particularly brilliant bloggers who are really providing something special to the community, either through their writing or the way they engage with other people: they’re just brilliant!”
Alrighty then. I think I would be more qualified for The Whiny Blogger Award, since many of my posts come across as sort of whiny. But whatever.
Anyway, I’m supposed to
- Be sure to use the award image!
- List the rules & about paragraph!
- Thank whoever nominated you! (Thanks Teresa.)
- Write a letter to someone who means a lot to you to spread some positivity around the Internet – anyone will do!
- Nominate 5-10 more people for the award and go let them know about it in their comments! (Not going to happen!)
Here’s my letter to spread positivity.
And then today I got tagged by Kristian over at Tales From the Mind of Kristian for something called the Friday Funday Challenge.
The rules for this one are complicated and involve answering 16 of 19 questions, adding three new questions, and and then nominating three other bloggers who will do the same thing.
I dunno. Maybe that should be called the Friday Hassle Challenge because it sounds like a lot of work. But I will give it a try, either later today or maybe tomorrow, depending upon how much “fun” I have left in me today.