25 thoughts on “Check Your Spam Folders

1. Suze June 27, 2018 / 9:22 am

I found several of your comments in my spam folder. it seems to have started last week hun.

2. The Haunted Wordsmith June 27, 2018 / 9:23 am

None here, but I have been having to approve comments from some people that already have approval. Maybe WP updated something and its messing up things. Don’t know…sorry.

3. Marilyn Armstrong June 27, 2018 / 9:43 am

Unless you’re the guy (gal?) who “wants me 2 do dirty things”, then you aren’t in there. Checked and deleted!

• Fandango June 27, 2018 / 10:09 am

I’m to old to be doing dirty things to anyone anymore.

4. stoner on a rollercoaster June 27, 2018 / 9:50 am

The comments 😂🤣..
    I would say you contact happy engineers. So that it doesn’t happen again.
    Been there..it’s so annoying

5. Osyth June 27, 2018 / 10:59 am

It drives me mad when this happens. There seem to be no reasons why but from time to time it happens to me or to others and then it seems to right itself. You are never spam in my eyes!!!

• Fandango June 27, 2018 / 11:03 am

Aww, thanks! Hopefully the gurus at WordPress wii get it addressed soon, but it’s still happening when I comment on other’s posts.

• Osyth June 27, 2018 / 11:06 am

So irritating – bon courage with getting it fixed quickly.

• Fandango June 27, 2018 / 11:50 am

Well, you hardly ever get comments from me because I never read your blog. 😱

• Fandango June 27, 2018 / 10:07 pm

So seriously, Jim, did you not get any comments from me on any of your recent posts? Not even in your spam folder?

6. Sight11 June 27, 2018 / 4:45 pm

Did you drop any comments, cause I’m not seeing any in my spam folder. The last one on my site was the Trump air space force.

7. leigha66 June 29, 2018 / 3:10 pm

Spam folder contains lots of things but not a comment from you.