Space Force One

img_1615Donald Trump officially directed the Pentagon to establish a brand spanking new branch of the U.S. military. Speaking at a National Space Council meeting [there’s a National Space Council? Seriously?] at the White House yesterday, Trump called for a “space force” to ensure American dominance on the high frontier.

“I am hereby directing the Department of Defense and Pentagon to immediately begin the process necessary to establish a space force as the sixth branch of the armed forces. Our destiny beyond the Earth is not only a matter of national identity but a matter of national security,” Trump said.

772C4687-6142-4BFA-ACE9-A2316DF19992I have it on good word that the leading candidates for the Secretary of the Space Force include J.J. Abrams, George Lucas, Ron Howard, Christopher Nolan, James Cameron, and Steven Spielberg.

Can you imagine how amazing the CGI graphics will be?

20 thoughts on “Space Force One

1. Marilyn Armstrong June 19, 2018 / 8:32 pm

This is too good to not reblog. But not until tomorrow. I just have SO much stuff up, it’s ridiculous. But the news is so troubling and life is troubling too. I really beginning to wonder when they roll up the cattle cars and all of dumps cultists applaud.

• Fandango June 19, 2018 / 9:19 pm

Trump’s talking about a space force and big military parades and ignoring the pleas from even members of his own party to stop the insanity at the border. I can’t fathom it. He’s going from bad to unimaginably worse day-by-day and yet his lemmings love him.

2. baddadcartoons101 June 19, 2018 / 9:13 pm

I wonder if Trump even remembers that Ronnie Raygun had his Star Wars program in the mid eighties. Sorry Trump, you’re not breaking any new ground here.

3. lifelessons June 19, 2018 / 10:21 pm

i vote that the first person cast for a non-returnable journey into outer space be our space cadet president.

• Fandango June 19, 2018 / 10:41 pm

I’m all for that. But, you know, the bone spurs and all.

• lifelessons June 19, 2018 / 10:50 pm

Damn, How could I forget the bone spurs? Too bad they don’t have any remedy for that. Oh! Yeah! They do!!!!

4. Kenneth T. June 19, 2018 / 10:43 pm

As if we (the citizens of the U S of A) don’t already pay an insane amount of money for the (Earthy) branches of the military… just who the hell is going to pay for this space-force?***oops, did I say force? I meant farce.

5. Kat Myrman June 20, 2018 / 5:19 pm

“I am hereby directing…” this guy really thinks he’s king of the realm. All I can say is, “Danger, Will Robinson!”